« Back to All Topics
crystal sword
crystal sword
crystal sword
i put 8 breathing cornerstones in my home. I have all items to build the crystal sword, but now i am unable to remove them from my home.....why?.....how do i build the sword?
Could be that you're close to already haveing to much weight in your pack and it will not allow you to pick up more....
I assume you are trying to build Ogoshi's Glass-Sword

http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=800

You must make sure that you have enough space on your character to hold all the components: keep in mind that the breathing cornerstones weigh 6 each, so if you have a lot of stuff in your inventory, you will be weighed down quickly.

I can't think of any other reason that you would not be able to remove the items from your house--if you are not a subscriber, keep in mind that you cannot remove multiple different items at the same time. 

You must combine the 3 components in any fortress, in the correct order, and have 1 silver to pay for using the fort when you make the item.

If you are still having problems, write a more detailed description of what is happening, so that others can help you more definitively.