Posted in 
Billiards
Best League To Join
Posted in 
Billiards
Best League To Join
I want to join a league but there are so many to choose from which one is best
if you only wanna join 1 league..

what game do you play, 9ball, 8ball, snooker?

what hours do you play?
my website will be back up on 27th march :(
Alders is, in my humble opinion, the BEST at league Pages. I haven't been able to convince MadMedic to come work for Avengers yet. Skater Dave is pretty good, but spooky,lol.

http://www.myleague.com/avengers
  Hope it works, best 9Ball league running, and this week-end 17th-19th is our 1Year Celebration, with Super big Bux trny's!!
   Allmods league plays 8ball, 9ball, and snooker.      
   One of the better leagues ]:) B-) 

http://www.myleague.com/allmods/
Almods is cool,lotta nice people to chat and play with.
3db, I dunno, but if its endorsed by unbreakble crazy fist...Nuff said.
Fsa nice friendly league, we play in snooker light room 3 and 8 ball league room 4.

dont hestitate to pop by, every1 is welcome to join.

Best regards,

Cyrax aka Cue Force ;) (h)
> every1 is welcome to join.

Exept me, who got banned from the league for something I didn't do. Personally I believe making multiple nicks on another computer and registering them all to a league I hadn't even heard of, just a tiny bit stupid. Nevermind, mod are alway right, right???
Today asfter a couple failed attempts to join room 1, I decided to go win another Avengers turny to secure my place in the next TOC.

I entered the room joined the tournament and then 5 minutes after the turny started the 5 of us in the turny realised that the tourney date had been changed and the TD had left without notifying any of us.

36_Crazyfists never did that to me in 3db

Snipe

My answers
8 = B8balltourn only league with many players 300+
9 = 3db look at main page nough said
Snook = any league seeing as there is usally only 1

Unbreakable and Crazyfists are just a couple of the most valued members of the 3db league who have rarely (if ever:p) put a foot out of line. So long as they continue to obey the rules and enjoy 3db tournaments then they will remain in the league for a fair while.

If you don't like it, tough. :)

Cheers,
Jamez.
Snipe yer attitude never ceases to amase me kid.
You complain in every league room I see you,nothings ever done the way it outta be, yer too good for anywhere you play...Yet you keep comming back.
I think I know the trny yer talking about too, we been trying to piece it together,but the funny thing is,YOU were nothing but a spectator for it.
And you still gotta run yer trap.
as fer james yeah thet have...
you just didnt know the names the names they used

I am of course talking about the 3DB league which they 
haven't
 done anything wrong in.

I couldn't give a monkeys what they have done in other leagues.

Cheers,
Jamez. :)
Thom, I'm Crazyfists, and I can say that I have hardly ever did anything wrong in 3db, and that is because it is properly run, with proper admin staff and all...

As for your league, I'll admit I was kicked from your league, perhaps deservedly, but the reason that argument started in the first place was a complete joke! I can't be bothered going into more detail for now;\.

Martin.