« Back to All Topics
More League Rooms Please?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
We Need More League Rooms Becuz The Other Rooms Get To Busy And Makes It Hard To Run Tournys. Please?

Thanks Ryan.
yes i agree we really need some more 8ball league rms 
pelon what a pathetic thing 2 say, the site is gettin bigger every day so we need more leagues:S 
Pathetic? There are five eight ball league rooms. They don't even have five active leagues. Plus MyLeague can hold more players than FlyOrDie has users.

And how many times have you seen a league with more than 75 players in the tournament? None? So no worries about hte rooms getting full.

Also, not all of FlyOrDie plays eight ball. There are more game you know. ;)
wen he sed bout rooms full, probs meant like rm8?
Yeap less leagues is the solution.

Too bad when people have a hard time winning in 1 league they just go and make there own to feel the thrill of victory.

Snipe
5 active league, dont be stupid. rf, b8balltourn, fsa, stb, phatleague, allmods, topten, julien50 & many more so go back 2 school & learn 2 count ty
Are we still talking about 8ball?
 Less leagues as too many tournaments run with like 4 people in. Rooms should only be reserved for individual leagues when they actually have a tournament on instead of one league room per league. Means each room is more efficient as some go for days without being used.
Come on..We just got the 3 9Ball lg rooms after a year,and look whats happened.. Vampires deserved it,but they dont get flooded as much as the hours they play are generally quieter.
Avengers gets flooded, but nearly as badly as befor, especially when the Site trny's were happening.
As for New leagues, I can tell you everytime a skunk gets booted from a lg they wanna start another. they go 1-4 weeks and fold.
The lg with Scunny/Naughty shorty was designed only to get players passwords,and abuse the players.
James is siting 1 crazy trny,lmao.
The fact that Marc/Alders/Shot is Admin for 1/2 these lgs is both appalling,and probly against Cases rules,but i like him,so I aint worried.
But he Backs YET another 9 ball lg,at Avengers Hours,while ADMIN for Avengers....
That just shows that Common Sense will NEVER prevail here.
sorry for comma's and inappropreate CAPS.
Just for your info Mr Thom, Marc can be admin in as many leagues as he likes, there is no rule against that in Cases, it is entirely up to the HA of those leagues whether they allow it or not. 
What IS against cases rules is your comment about Scunny/Naughty/shortys league, all passwords in Cases are coded and so it is impossible to collect passwords from  players. You had better hope they don't send in a complaint to Cases because you will get done for it.

As for more league rooms, there are already enough, there are plenty of leagues for players to choose from if they want to join 1.
dear thom..

1)name the leagues i actually administrate at..

2)name the leagues i WANTED to admin at..

my answers are 1) 3db 2) 3db AND avengers, where 'im admin at 1/2 these other leagues' your have to explain to me k.
i told you there wasnt a cases rule about being admin in more than 1 league, but you had already removed me by then so i let you get on with it.

But he Backs YET another 9 ball lg,at Avengers Hours,while ADMIN for Avengers....

I would have backed any league jamez made, be it 9ball 8ball or snooker, cos hes a decent admin and he knows how to run a good league, he aint like the rest of these 1-4 week old wannabe leagues.
what with you calling me a traitor on msn cos i hadnt played in avengers for a while, and your little dig at me here, ill not play in avengers no more. 
Up to you if you want me to carry on with your main page

>We Need More League Rooms Becuz The Other Rooms Get To Busy

FoD has nothing to do with Myleague. They will only do something if it is in their best interests. What do you have to offer them?
Mods please let the FoD community know of all the usernames Beppe uses.

I'll make it fair. You can also let the FoD community know of all the ones I've used. I have nothing to hide. But i'm sure he does. So let's do this.
You do have something to hide...you have your other nick, samanthasparkey which was most likely banned for spamming. Also you have your big retarded face to hide behind the computer, while you look up sad forum advantage tactics on the internet all day long.
>Mods please let the FoD community know of all the usernames Beppe uses.
Please do, shut this moron up

>I'll make it fair. You can also let the FoD community know of all the ones I've used. I have nothing to hide. 
We know already Sam, you that pathetic kid who has no friends.
OK,FIRST OF ALL,I DO APOLOGISE TO MAEC/ALDERS. I LIKE TO THINK HE KNEW WHAT I MEANT, SINCE HE'S"INVOLVED" IN ALMOST EVERY LEAGUE IMAGINABLE.
2. I WAS TOLD IT WAS AGIANST THE RULES TO ADMIN AT 2 LGS, BUT EVEN IF ITS NOT,TRY TO USE SOME COMMON SENSE.
JUST TRY IT.
ADMIN AND TD AT AVENGERS, TEHN EXCUSE SELF TO DO THE OTHER?
DO BOTH AT 1 TIME?
THATS IRRESPONSABLE,BY ANY STANDERED.
AS FOR THE MUTT SAYING IM LUCKY SCUNNY AND NAUGHTY DIDNT TURN ME IN...
LMAO I HOPE THEY WOULD. CASES/MYLEAGUE/FOD ALL KNOW THESE PUKES, AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.
YOU MUST BE STUPID,SYMBALS NAME, TO THINK ID NOT KNOW THE PASSWORDS SET-UP,AFTER ALL THIS TIME.
I NEVER SAID THE RETARDS COULD CRACK IT.
THEY EARN THE TRUST OF THIER PLAYERS, GET PASSWORDS TO"ENTER" A TRNY, THEN SCREW THEM ROTTON.
AND IF YOU PULLED YER HEAD OUT, AND HONESTLY LOOKED AROUND YOU,YOU'D ADMIT THIS.
YOU KNOW SO MUCH,BUT YOU DEFEND 2 SLUGS LIKE THEM???
PUNK.
Lol mr thom, ok first, why didn't you post this in the same forum where you posted these silly comments in the first place?
2. Marc is listed as Admin in almost every league on flyordie because he is also 1 of the best page makers for leagues or did you never notice that?
You were "told" it is against cases rules to admin at more than 1 league, if you know cases so well how come you never read the Terms of Use on your admin page?

I wasn't defending scunny/nasty/shorty mainly because I don't really know them but I was pointing out the fact that you had just broken more than 1 of cases terms of use.

Since Cases have currently 7,663 leagues on myleague I doubt that they know Scunny/nasty/shorty.

I doubt very much that more than a few people use the same password for both flyordie and the league they play in, getting someones league pass for their own league has no gain for them at all, what they gonna do, join their own leagues tourneys with someone elses nick....

And you're calling me stupid...lol
Yes,I am.Extremely stupid.
Look 23 bug marks,w/e yer names supposed to be..I like Marc,I never meant to dis him,and he does excellent work.
You, I dont know, and dont care to, your a Snipe kinda guy, you'll print up all these facts, while missing any and ALL common sense.
I thought the rule about Being Admin in multiple lgs was there,maybe not, so what, my point still stands.
You dont hire a Chevy sales man who works part-time at Ford.
Is that easy enough for you?
Do you need a Crayon Map??
As for the 2 punks in the now busted lg, pay attention here...
I never said anybody outta do anything to em.Kids as stupid as them weed themselves out of FOD.
What I said was they make leagues,over and over and over, in hopes that 1,2maybe 3 players make a mistake, and offer up thier FOD passwords.
Then they do mean things.
None a this was yer business,ALL of this is YOUR try at a Vendetta that makes no sense, and NOW I will respond to yer IGNORANCE no more.

Ok mr thom, you just proved your 1st answer with your 2nd.
If a salesman came to you and said he would sell your chevies voluntary (no pay) but has a part time job at ford I doubt anyone with any common sense would complain, he might sell chevies to ford customers.

You obviously didn't understand my post even though you obviously read it, I simply stated that you were breaking Cases rules and none of the ones you were accusing are until you show some proof. That doesn't sound a lot like common sense to me.

Is it common sense to make and run a league without knowing the Terms of Use for the league site you are using?

It seems you haven't found out how to copy/paste yet, you might try that with my nick in future instead of trying to insult what you can't understand.