« Back to All Topics
bad player scouting list
Posted in 
Billiards
bad player scouting list
Posted in 
Billiards
bad player scouting list

With this list we can avoid the bad sports and clean up the snooker rooms 4 all good sporting players to enjoy!
Also it will be good reference cause im fed up writing them all down.

(plz include foul mouthed players)
(plz include ok best of 3 if i win first players)
(plz include ne1 who deserves a mention 4 nething else)
(plz dont call names or start fights with this topic)

Everyone put the name of the bad sporting players below!

So who is gonna be first to be nominated???

1)
it was a while ago but a guy named denny54. i dont know if hes still on here. so hes the first in my opinion.
Well we have our first bad player added to the the list!
i'll add 1 too! 
my choice 4 a bad person to play against wud have to be, ..............
that guy called serious who often plays in the german room, WHY? because he is a very rude person and he also is guilty of stalking people when they are trying to play others in the games room. Such behaviour should be discouraged and he should also know better, as he is 33, 34 years of age and thats my 1st selection 4 the moment

I nominate Hopscottie, for starting such a pathetic thread. 
Man what are you doing Hop!?
Mine HAS to be MR THOM - reason being that he always has someting to say. He is constantly on forum abusing one or another and i have NEVER seen him give a compliment or a civilised remark to anyone. So hes my first.
why is it stupid its naming and shaming people wanna know who the kids are right ?
sorry not the kids. We want to know the bad sports and people who are abusive and have nothing better to do except criticise on here and be nuisances in games. will not always be kids, E.G. MR THOM
i think its a good idea, an ne1 who says it sucks is just scared 4 their name being included, why else would u say that, lets sort out the good and bad players, just watched a game with serious an he is worth a shout 4 the way he talks to folk,

This is the peoples forum so why not put it to gud use, rid the bad sports , who r just bullies!!! 

Bring bak the good old days when people played in a good conduct, dont let these people waste the tone of this excellent games site
i aint bothered if my name is put down after all its just a game site ;\
i'd say

alex4olivia

so annoying when ur winning, he/she keeps saying: "miss" or "this shot is sooo hard"

blegh, i hate those unsportives... even better is sending a screenie to the mods...
now the names are rolling in, good! thats wat the list is all about,
well done people keep them coming, soon we will have a big list of names that us good sportin players can avoid, given us decent players a more enjoyable games room to play in.
weed them out folks, dont let them away with it, name and shame!!!

REMEMBER!!! there will be discouraging posts from players about this list, but they r more than likely to be the ones who conduct themselves in this manner!!!

So add ne negative posts to the list to, they probably at it too!!!
>i think its a good idea, an ne1 who says it sucks is just scared 4 their name being included, why else would u say that

HOW ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST THE TERMS YOU AGREED TO WHEN YOU JOINED THE SITE (acting against the interest of others)? DO YOU NOT THINK THAT THIS KIND OF THREAD MIGHT ALSO BE ABUSED?

If you want to get banned, that's your choice.
i thought this was a topic to say what you think about people without swearing as it goes on in every other topic this one is made for it??
ban me 4 what??? Would ne 1 of u guys accept foul mouthed abusive behaviour from a complete stranger at your doorstep??? i think not, so why should i have to accept this kind of stuff in my home through my pc?
If fod wanna ban me 4 making a list of players that do this, then fine! i have maybe paid them over £40 in subcription fees, so i'll say wat has to be said.
Well,geez,Panther,in All the times we have traded Barbs here,EVERY single 1 of Mine has been a response.
Again, it comes down to MY saying NO to your begging me,and Avengers, to bail you out of a League you inherited, and could NOT control.
And yes, I use comma's where pauses are, as 1 should for proper grammer, And I throw CAPS to emphasize certain KEY words, as any professional speaker will tell you is benficial to capturing the Attention of a other-wise challenged audiance.
Word.
Other than that, I meet 3-7 people every night who either dont say GL, or run after a fluke. It happens, deal with it, or go to LAME pogo.
Peace.
Thom you don't speak with correct grammer though. You use too many commas, often when they arn't needed. Also if you want to emphasise a word try doing it in italycs or in bold, as it is it just looks like you have tourettes or something, shouting out random words. Also you often capitalise the first letter of a word for no reason...this is why many people don't take you seriously.;)
To be polite, when you type, it looks like a big retarded fish has just landed on the keyboard.
lol hara kiri :) :) :)

btw my nomination goes to 

oooooOOOOOO0OOOOOOOoooooo cos he ran just as i was about to get a cent