« Back to All Topics
most of this site is UK?
Posted in 
Billiards
most of this site is UK?
Posted in 
Billiards
most of this site is UK?
is most of this site from UK because from about 00:00am none of the good players seem to be in 

Well,Yeah, the US had to Rule, but we Welcome All of you..little guys... to the Best Game site ever!!!
The same chart has been up for years. I would imagine that it is far from correct.
ive yet 2 play a american player here, sum1 plz give me a nick so i can view the flag

Most of the top 8 ballers are from the uk, this is the reason all but a couple of (1) ballers are around into the early hours. We have always owned on flyordie, no other nation or whole continent comes anywhere (h)
well i play a whole vareity of people on this site. but its mostly british and americans. but mostly americans. so hopscottie if u want i can play u sometime. that is if u want.
Canada has owned 9 ball and 8 ball since site has been up man so no your country has not ruled , maybe your country has had alot of people come on tho , but these players are all Canadian and the ones that held it up past 4-5 years. ;).  Stunrun ,Tronics,WU TANG ,me. Etc.
kk Davey, I dont count well...WWI,WWII,Berlin Wall,Princess Diana...Course,after Vietnam,when yer noses went up to us, yer borders shrunk...But, no worries,"M8", we got yer back.
Heck, every U.S. Citizen wants a Belvedre...
LISTEN,, most of the site may or may not be UK, however, 
the best
 players are all from the UK, 
England
 in particular
Oh Stunrun was over rated, where was he when Matt got a 147.;)
to be honest, matt was overrated (from what ive seen)