« Back to All Topics
Rhino-the Breakdown
Posted in 
Off-topic
Rhino-the Breakdown
Posted in 
Off-topic
Rhino-the Breakdown
So lame, new name,old game,tryin to make attention fer yerself,such a shame, but you aint no good little wood,got some rating inna game,whatta blaster, Momma's little disaster,,a Master baiter,invitin laughter,and nothin else,ya cant sink yer balls in real life,cause yer bent, yer goodness is spent, where it went,never got to see,did you?
Wouldn't know where to look,could you?
Ya got no Guide, ya got no clue, daddy cut out, and yer alone and blue, so what to do?
Make a new name, same pain,so lame..
ty ty,I do Weddings, Funerals,Bah Mitsva's....
With a Smile on my face,I can welcome suicides to empty space. Doesn't matter what they do,leavin this world mostly blue,hope its not an option to you,maybe ya outta be true, to yer self, put this game back on the shelf, Man down,Mommas frown, dont be the Jesters wench, inna Wedding Gown, get off da bench, and Just Play, ya here all day, or move it,outta the way.
Word.
any,one,els,getting,sick,of,seeing,the,",", all,the,time?
I'm getting more sick of the random capitalisation.
Cause you mutts never been to a good school, or learned the proper way to write.
And it looks obvious to everyone that u CAN write properly, doesn't it, with comma, after, comma, after, Capital letter, Annoying, Isn't, It?
no,comming from yer,YOUR, dense, that's DENSE, head, it ain't annoying becasue its not surprising. Just like the leagues I run, you jealous little whelps keep poppin in to see me. I kick you out, you come here to say good, lg bites, then 2 days later yer joinin again, cause yer lives aint got nothin better in em.
And everytime I post you same guys come trudgin along,"dont say this, dont say that, type this way, type that way."
If any of you was 1/3 as good lookin as me, Id sell tickets to this 1 sided Wit-show.
o.k.?
Is it just me, or does this "man / boy" think the world revolves around him? What an attitude....
I dont think there is a such thing as correct or incorrect grammer for poems/lyrics. If instead of a space he hit "enter" nobody would of said anything.

Snipe