« Back to All Topics
Help to go back to the other snooker-room !
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hi people ! 
Sorry for my English.I'm not english-speaking.....but I need your help !!!!!! Some days ago I came into 4th room (snooker)..... I'm alone there few days :@!!! I can't go back to the other(1st,2nd,3rd) room but I very need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help! Help!

hmmm stange, never heared about the problem like that.
I suggest you to delete all your cookies and then reload the site.
привет,Саша! Помнишь меня - одно время мы общались с Саньком из Киргизии
Да,есть такая проблема у меня,подчистил cookies уже,перегружался - в-общем,провел все мероприятия по очистке регистра и никакого эффекта
Не пускает,зараза,в другой рум
может,это модератор химичит?
Are you sure they are not just full? If the page shows that there are 120 people or more in a room then you cannot get in unless you have paid a subscription.
page does'nt show rooms , it send me directly to the empty room where I'm alone.......
I'm not subscriber
I play simply after registration on the site
http://www.flyordie.com/snooker/index.html

You to see all the rooms on this page, but it is in English. I tried the Russian site, but you appear not to have the same choices. You can select the other billiards games as well from there (look at tabs at the top).

Вы для того чтобы увидеть все комнаты на этой странице, но она находитесь на английском языке. Я попытался русское место, но вы кажется, что имеете такие же выборы. Вы можете выбрать другие игры бильярдов также от там (взгляд на платах на верхней части).
Nice try Beppe, but if be real your translater isn't good. But i can translate all this to asvat if it will be neccesary. 
Anyway Big  Respect to you Beppe. And i want to say that you r the man whos helping to people most of all on this site.
Thanks Ronnie, I just use Altavista (Systran). Sometimes it helps, but not always.
Thank you very much !!! Beppe . you are very kind and helpfully !!!
Best regards
Bye !!!
OK ! Thank you very much !!! Beppe , you are very kind and helpfully !!!
Best regards
Bye !!!
I will be glad to play versus you and communicate on this site !!!

Спасибо большое,Саша! Получилось!
Удачи тебе везде и во всем !
Асват

P.S.я живу в Латвии,родился в России,бывал в Киеве,фанат "Динамо"Киев с 1974-го года,так что - поклон славному граду Киеву !!! Это один из самых красивых городов мира !
Hmm kiss ars Ronnie at it again i see, you really need to stop the fony character kid as you've already proved what type of person you are in a recent topic. Can't believe saddo's like you go out of their way to make themselves 'popular' on an internet game pmsl.

Watch out Beppe, next he'll want you doing weird things on cam. In a minute or so he'll reply being all aggressive so i best be off to escape the wrath of ronnie.

Greetz.
ronnie is sound and so far on this site u are the only one who says diffrent !!!
roflmfaowlol @ stuck in rm4, bet he doesnt kno how to clik the "x" in top corner, n just expects it to take him to room1 without him doin ne fing
anything thank you very much you cant speak english 
to Dandy: :)

to Asvat: спасибо ))) надеюсь как-нибудь встретимся в снукере. За Динамо Киев огромный тебе респект, а насчет Киева ты немного преувеличил, но все равно приятно,удачи тебе.
I am fluent ty! To Ronnie: получите жизнь, и вырастите некоторые лобки Вы грустный маленький ребенок :)

Lol ronnie i'm not as dumb as you first thought ty :(
dandy baby, u love me dntcha ;\
to Dandy : second time i say sorry to you.
Dandylion, being able to use a translator just after someone suggests where to look for one is hardly a sign of intelligence.
Lol Beppe thinks this is a race to see who can reply to the most topics and giving useless comments which no-one even considers :( And i knew you'd give in to my superiority Ronnie TY

Shorty MWAHHHHHHHH.