« Back to All Topics
WAR!
Posted in 
Off-topic
WAR!
Posted in 
Off-topic
WAR!
I just wanted to say that as far as US going to war with Iraq,  it is about time.  I am sick of people saying that they are agianst this and that it is none of our business...ok that is why we should allow weapons to fall to Saddams hand's and back away when WE are the ones he will use them on.  Also if not US then who should help their people out,  Saddam has used CHEMICAL WEAPONS on them just to get what he wants.  They are too afraid now to even attempt a rebellion.  They deserve freedom...democracy too...Anyway, I know this is just my opinion, however I stick to it very strongly...
Your American friend

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/jester.png
]
You forgot to mention that you're an idiot, mate
totally agree with ya jester..

starts tomorrow :D mcdonalds might start making mac saddams next week ;\ :D
Jester, WELL SAID...This is the 1st time I can say I totally agree with what you have to say. The U.S is the only country that does what is right with no other interests in mind, unlike our counterparts that said no to this situation. As far as the countries that said no help,,Remember this. What goes around comes around. You need the U.S far more than we will EVER need you. God Bless Our Troops. U.S.A ROCKS!!!!!!!!! AP 
Americanpride tho i do agree with some of what you said, I find it insulting you actulay think the usa are doing this alone what about the british?/ Aussies?? polish troops that are fighting side by side? GODBLESS THEM ALL!!!!!!!
oh bishi this topic is not culturally offensive??? quoting your 3.2 or whatever

you know what i mena. i find all this american/ british/ iraq think offensive and i am offended by it do you lock it??NOOOOOO

double standards, contradiction, unfair, etc etc etc. sure you can think of a few more words. you think your soo amazing anyway...yeah its dead clever to pop pills all weekend
That's right STORMBRINGER, Us American's are not doing it by ourselves.... Thank you for pointing it
out,People should know that ;)

Tara xxx
Stormbringer, You are 100% correct. I'm appologise if you feel I left out the other countries that are also involved. I think of us as a whole sometimes. I'm really happy there are countries like Great Brit. and ppl. like Tony Blair that have the same values as Americans. And as for the countries that dissed us,Like the French,F#@# EM. A.P 
ARE YOU SURE, YOU PEOPLE, THAT IF YOU ARE READING AGAIN ALL THIS SHITE YOU WROTE HERE, YOU WON`T BE ASHAMED WITH IT? THINK TWICE!!!!!
good on you holly-molly:) peace to all.
The name should be Holy-Moly, cause your whacked. Check the polls and stand by your country.
See? I was right!
What do you think, now, about that, fellows Americans, huh?

Is there everybody happy with the crisis?
Your "Administration" gets us all down.

Isn`t that a shame?