« Back to All Topics
reply to Cantank
Posted in 
Tanx
reply to Cantank
Posted in 
Tanx
reply to Cantank
Cantank .. i think ur out ov order by wot u said about the 3 guys wearing the STOP SHIRT ..WOT MAKES U THINK THERE BAD COZ THEY HAVE ON A SLOGAN SHIRT..I WEAR SLOGEN SHIRTS BUT IM NOT WOT THE SLOGAN SAYS .. ITS A GIMMICK .. NOTHING MORE  .. ITS CALLED here THE IN THING
im sure if u have sons n daughters .. n they weay things like that ..ud be offebded if they got called bad guys.. all the pic shows is 3 guys .. showing off a slogan that doesnt make em bad .. had t make new posting coz it wudnt let me reply t original

who is this talking, i have a feeling its not the real yorkyreb,,she has a brain,

look ,if u dress like a convict with a striped shirt then people will think you are a convict,,,if you dress like a nurse then people will think you are a nurse, if you dress with a slogan on your shirt indicating that telling the police about people who are breaking the law is wrong,,then surely people will think you are a gangsta,,,,like i said paint yourself pink,,and you will be called MR Pink....now stop trying to pick on a moderator for stating the obvious,,
heya dev .. well i have slogan tops that say im not a bvtch im the supa bvtch but im not one .. n people who knows me..knows im not .. thats point i was trying to make  just dont judge a tatty book by its cover thast all
The players that visit this forum on a regular basis seem to need typing lessons :). *glances at the post above his own*
dev, didnt think you would be so closed minded aswell.. they have priest out there that you would never think was child molesters.. they had cops that sell and deal drugs to children.. they have school teachers dating the young..hmmmm they seem to all dress the part to huh???
iplaylarkinor, quit being so critical of someone else's spelling. Are you perfect all the time? I think not.  If everyone was perfect, then we wouldn't need a spellchecker.   Anyway, right on Yorky and Killa...I'm behind you guys 110%
nbk st8,,i think you are confusing what im saying,,no disrespect,,listen ,,if the cops dressed as drug dealers and the teachers and the priests dressed as child molesters,,,then your point is valid..they dont,,so its not,,,the guys in the pic that all are refering to are dressed as gangsta's so you assume they are gangsta's just as a man dressed as a priest is assumed to be one and A guy in a cops uniform is assumed to be one,,you are perceived by others by your actions,and your looks,,its human nature,,,
How do you dress 
gaansta
? I don't think there is a formal code other than the blue flag.

Otherwise, it's known as fashion.
lol..ok thats enuff on this subject,,lets talk about the weather,,,any one live in newyork?? have you built a snowman yet?
Actually its not the end,
the guys in the pic are Hell Rell and his crew, hes a DJ rapper..so i I thought id find some of his lyrics,
..Hell Rell:
 i said yo/from around the time when big first got on his coogi and versace sh*t/i was uptown buyin coke on my metapapi sh*t/like listen pedro this aint good yayo/give me my mullah back or you'll be the first german i point my louga at/ya'll better take it easy/yeah you hot that's because it burn everytime you take a pee pee/stare at the chain too long 1et he be blind/when it come too that dope/i tap dance on it like gregory hines/and f**k what you heard this the real rell/they could give me time for throwing the whole clip at you/i'll be back down on a appeal bail/the flow air tight/if jesus turned water to wine you can turn that h* too a house wife yeah right/and everything in check like a pair of air nike's/we like to jump ni**as/never had a fear of fights/you take b**ches shopping and take em out to eat/if they aint got a place to stay/then you take em out the street/all i do is be dressing them h**kers/before you know it got them b**ches on the strip with the rest of the h**kers/and ni**a i did the crime/i aint gonna cry about this time/or hold no grudge with the judge/just shackle me down/put me up north/send me to my cell/long as yall dont f**k with my food or my mail/im good ni**a/before you know it/i'll be back in the hood/with my hair wavy leaning back in the mercede's/screaming look what the fu**in pennitentiary made me/thugged out heartless and crazy(sh*t)/i didnt shoot ni**as for nothing they was beggin for that/and i didnt make the fiends buy it they was begging for cr*ck/dip-set b**ch.

mmmm..some choice lyrics,..hope no one takes offence but if you read it, it mentions exactly what cantank was talking about ,,so maybe he was closer to the truth than yall think,
lol peace...

Thank you, Dev. End of discussion!