« Back to All Topics
A market question
A market question
A market question
Hi. I'm a noob digger trying to become a citizen by marketing stuffs. I noticed that the lower the level the weapons or shields are made for, the less percentage increase in money is made. However, the higher the level the weapons or shields are made, the less people there are at that level, therefore, the longer I have to wait for my items to sell. So my question is, what would be the ideal level to make weapons/shields for and sell? 
  And which items are good sells? 
 I'll probably do an experiment on this if i have the time. 
You don't want to saturate the market with items for one or two levels, since the players for those levels will buy them and then sell them afterward.  

Look up which items are the best for whatever level you're working on using one of the player sites, and make those.  Make sure that whatever you're selling is affordable for its intended characters.

You can also make lower level items which are ingredients in higher ones.  Don't make anything that is dropped by common monsters.

Lastly you'll need some ingredients that a digger can't acquire, so watch the market for those and buy them whenever they're cheap.