« Back to All Topics
ALL MODERATOR's(TANX)
Posted in 
Tanx
ALL MODERATOR's(TANX)
Posted in 
Tanx
ALL MODERATOR's(TANX)
 I will take off photos of all bankers of this game. I already took off some photos of bankers. COMING SOON I will order one album of all bankers of this game. I wait to help, and to finish with the dodgers of this game. All the tricksters have to be banished. I have hope to be helping to become this game just, more correct. 

i play for fun. I wait that all make the same. Nothing of tricks, would be cool...
i love this game...

♦ßĦηķ ▪ьϋѕτεя˘ ѕ

I am a banker. Whats the problem? If the saps are willing to give me their points :D.

>I am a banker.

I think he was talking about in the game, nothing to do with slang.
I know!

I bank in the game.

Do not accept cheques anyore however.
It seems this is a common misconception that someone playing in rooms 2, 3 , 4 are banking,
This is not true, some players like the quieter rooms so they are not harrased and abused by the numerous idiots that frequent the lobby,
When you first come to tanx there is a pre,amble warning you about more experienced players,quote
" Just be aware of the elite players who use sinister strategies to hunt you before you get the chance to see them! "
Just because someone can play better than you can,doesnt mean they are banking

ya well dev it is sometimes clear that a playr is banking...my bud gave me a screenie of nbk terror 17-0 and a low lvl guy-probably got banned.  just a warning people are warching :)  o and i u dont c a mod in lobby or w.e...doesnt mean that they aren't there!
~andddlay~
Nice pic.

Why do people actually dislike Bankers?
Jelousy, points envy, its the way of the idiot, because they cant get points and play well at this game,they feel they are justified in trying to destroy someones pleasure. Its the realm of the children, 
Beacuse player A plays for a long time earning points little by little, while Player B plays for 20 secouds and amasses so many points he makes player A look like a newb.

Thats why hard works hate cheaters. It makes all there hard work look like crap.

Snipe
"Why do people actually dislike Bankers?"

For the same reason people hate cheaters, thieves,  criminals and the like, because they're punks who may be good but they're to lazy to get things the right way, by earning them. So they devise ways to milk the system in an attempt to make them look cool by taking advantage of the weak and unknowing ppl.
If u guys are as good as you claim, then why would you want to play someone with a much lower rating? If it was me, I'd only want to play the toughest guys to prove I was the best, beating the worst proves nothing but ur a afraid of the best.

As far as snitching goes, true nobody likes a snitch, especially if you're a thief crook or punk like the guys wearing the shirts, it might interfere with their breaking into your house or car and getting away with your hard earned belongings... Don't snitch or we'll pop a cap in ya? I say bug off tough guy b4 I snap the waist on ur big boy Pull Up's training pants!

canTANKerous
Member of the original MOD Squad 
[img=
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cTANK71/tanx/cTANK_LOGO_FINAL.jpg
]

"Why do people actually dislike Bankers?"

>As far as snitching goes, true nobody likes a snitch, especially if you're a thief crook or punk like the guys wearing the shirts,

Why would you say the guys wearing the shirts are 
theif crook or punk
? Seems stereotypical to me. But for some reason these shirts have been banned from stores to sell at many places. :)
It is sterotyping but isnt that cos the "GANGSTA"'s in the shirts are acting sterotypicaly...paint your self pink,and you get called MR Pink..:p
cantank quote>
As far as snitching goes, true nobody likes a snitch, especially if you're a thief crook or punk like the guys wearing the shirts, it might interfere with their breaking into your house or car and getting away with your hard earned belongings... Don't snitch or we'll pop a cap in ya? I say bug off tough guy b4 I snap the waist on ur big boy Pull Up's training pants!
.. well if thats not the typical racist way of thinking and explaining what you see i dont know what to say.. cantank.. i dress like that and i own my own recording studio.. 2 cars and i own my own co-op apartment.. and if u dont know what a co-op is.. i guess u cant afford one.. Just because ppl dress a certain way does not mean they are up to any criminal activities.. what you said was wrong and very offensive.. maybe you should stop watching those boys in da hood movies and do some soul searching.. or maybe just bann yourself for leaving a comment like that. you very well made your point about the fair play in tanx b4 even making that comment.. i think you should give anyone that read that an apology.. lord knows i want to say alot more then what im typing but im just going to raise above that.. YOU NEED JESUS.. and im not talking about the drug.. and thank god your just a mod.. or use to be one.. because you would be a messed up cop with your racial profiling skills.. 
cantank quote>
.. well if thats not the typical racist way of thinking and explaining what you see i dont know what to say.. cantank.. i dress like that and i own my own recording studio.. 2 cars and i own my own co-op apartment.. and if u dont know what a co-op is.. i guess u cant afford one.. Just because ppl dress a certain way does not mean they are up to any criminal activities.. what you said was wrong and very offensive.. maybe you should stop watching those boys in da hood movies and do some soul searching.. or maybe just bann yourself for leaving a comment like that. you very well made your point about the fair play in tanx b4 even making that comment.. i think you should give anyone that read that an apology.. lord knows i want to say alot more then what im typing but im just going to raise above that.. YOU NEED JESUS.. and im not talking about the drug.. and thank god your just a mod.. or use to be one.. because you would be a messed up cop with your racial profiling skills.. 
Cantank .. i think ur out ov order by wot u said about the 3 guys wearing the STOP SHIRT ..WOT MAKES U THINK THERE BAD COZ THEY HAVE ON A SLOGAN SHIRT..I WEAR SLOGEN SHIRTS BUT IM NOT WOT THE SLOGAN SAYS .. ITS A GIMMICK .. NOTHING MORE  .. ITS CALLED here THE IN THING
im sure if u have sons n daughters .. n they weay things like that ..ud be offebded if they got called bad guys.. all the pic shows is 3 guys .. showing off a slogan that doesnt make em bad 

Why is canTANK's comments racist ?

Mr nbk ££chiponyourshoulder££
HE IS NOT A RACIST NOR IS HE "STEREOTYPING." 

Narrow-minded fools, had those three been white, I assume canTANK would have said the same. 

Get your head out of your rear end.
It is still stereotyping, Rebel. If you don't know what it means look it up. You're just showing you ignorance. Regardless if they're white, black, tan, purple, green, etc.  saying people who wear those type of shirts are crooks 
IS
 stereotyping. Accept the facts.
hey peter01 cry baby.. lol nice for you to speak up but why when you finally do its your constant whinning.. boy i bet u still suck your thumb with your favorite blanky.. well if you guys are blind to whats really being said and cant read.. you both been raised in a barn.. now is what i said racist or sterotypical???
Look, you silly little girl, it was a question I asked.

You never answered.

Show me the part I was crying. 

Show me the part I was whining. 

Look! In the sky! It's a bird; it's a plane; no, it's political correctness!
Oh, Peter, 
People like st8 don't need excuses to make attacks on others. These people focus more on feelings than logic. No use debating them.
Lmao @ nbk n00b. Feeling insecure about the fact you havent quite hit puberty yet? Poor diddums. 
all of bunch of idiots.. do all of u sleep together and share the same teddy bear.. awwwwww 
Hiding another insecurity?

Its ok love. You can tell us.