Anti mongul or jealous?
Posted in 
Tanx
Anti mongul or jealous?
I saw 
Limao
 is mongrul. He is one of the anti mongrul 
like Antarctica
. I think all the people who are anti mongrul are jealous at peoples points. I was am but am does not mean anti mongrul. We a.m. leader decided to have more ppl in our group so we decided to burn mongruls tank that way we would have had more ppl in our group. All the firestarters are jealous. 
Limao
 is one of the best example.
)====BROCK===>
where's the decoder ring??? Incoherent post..............WAIT A MINUTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Are you really the President??? Dubya, is that you???? you should be ashamed...playing games whem you have a war to fight.
mongrul or anti-mongrul, i'm not jealous, i've had points before.  I never cared about 
Limao
 or other anti-mongruls, because 
Limao
 has done this i dont know what to say, except that i'm not jealous, give me points and 
i wont mongrul, i swear
and i'm not a fire-starter, unless i get mad or something goes wrong, but i dont care who does it or not.
lol

Does ure word worth anything??...
U were a firestarter till u became a mongrul.
Now, u r just pathetic..

I shoot subs and non subs, thats why i lost the points i had.

I ask the unsubs who fight me when i´m ranked to post here if i am or not a mongrul.

here r my other nicks: EUROPE and K H A O S.

theres still one thing i dont understand brock, why should i be jealous of u? 

please answer. i´m curious

Y shouldnt u be jealous? u might have a nick that is subscribed and u want him to be the general and when u see someone has 500 points u always try make him lower. I was am. Havent I told ppl y i or all the am was firestarter?
brock. i said u were firestarter, i dont care about the am thing.

Look, i´m here for the fun. 

jut try to be honest,dont accuse me of being mongrul just because i burn u. 

Cya in the game. this topic has ended for me
Teams ruin the game just like jumping. Let's get back to good old fashion dog fights. Free For All!!! Thank You.
BROCK just be quiet for once. You used to do the same thing. Now you wont play me when you have more points than me. But i let you play when you have less points than me. And about Limao hahaha. You dont stand a chance with him. Limao will take you out. And stop crying already. you sound like me.
 Teams do ruin Tanx but nobody has the skill to fight alone 
fat ..this is an old post you retard
What exactly does the title of this post mean? What do Mongols have to do with it?