« Back to All Topics
Cheating in Pro Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Cheating in Pro Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Cheating in Pro Snooker
Whilst playing FVAEVER ANDY today he cheated which I am steaming about.

I layed him in a perfect snooker which was hard to get out of, now under normal sporting circumstances he would have tried to get out of the snooker, if he missed I was certain to be on last red as over the lip of the pocket, he deliberately missed and put cue ball on side cushion so I couldn't pot the red.

I was behind in the frame but could have had a chance of clearance, subsequently when he done this I left the room straight away.

For this FVAEVER ANDY hope you read this neva ask me for a game again because I will tell you where to go.........
Mickey you gotta watch out for these players, they are the ones who dont like losing and are kids. andy is by far worst loser on this site, evry game he crys afetr every miss, if he flukes its lol if u fluke its ffs etc.

my advice : dont play him.
mickey theres 2 reasons why he done it 1 = u r better than him by far and 2 = its andy he hates losing hence the derimit..... i find it very sad players do this but what makes me laugh is the fact that since i had crown ( which doesnt mean im the best ) everyone turned against me lol i thought i was a liked person on the game but cant be all that liked if a little hat makes people turn against me lol 
i like you martin.... and mickey i done that to you aswell sorry :( but at the time i was feeling resentful to everyone on FOD.. but im back, from now on and its  only aggressive strokes for me

if he left you on the side delibratly why did't you just pass the shot?
sick of people trying to make something out of nothing
i am best, i am rank number 1

thanks
I did pass the shot but the point was I couldn't pot it where as if he went to get out of the snooker then 9 times out of 10 I wud have been left on for a clearance!!!

A big deal out of nothing - So if someone deliberately cheats you would automatically brush it off, EMM DONT THINK SO.

And for you Pro Novice - You ain't the best until you played me, and before you start played you once, you got a break of 40, I then hit back with 35 and missed a green into the corner pocket otherwise it was goodnight for you!!!

just whoop micky oliver 2-1. easy !!!
be quiet child...just cos u got the highest rating doesnt mean ur the best its consistency tht counts
I have got to give it to you Pro Novice......

I am not hiding the fact that I got beat but hey the games were close and you won 2-1... well done.

However to resolve this dispute I offer a BO7(first to 4) challenge to you whenever you want to take it up.....

You feel you r the best to offer where byes I feel I am the best so ONCE and for all give me a time and date and we can resolve this once for all no questions asked and hopefully we wil have the public as audience as a witness...................
pmsl, I almost beat u Novice, and I should have really, missed straight easy blue coz my mouse played up lol, that blue would have been followed by easy pink and black... oh well, I'll be at pink/black rating soon enough lol, then I'll whoop u easy;\
mickey... i like ya

but i beat ya 2-0 therefore u r not the best

pronovice is the best all hail king novice
then my old friend fretty and mickey = around the 20 mark ty :D
lol i dont see pronovice playing anyone higher than 600 tho lol he plays browns and blues when hes rated 650 lol and also a guy on 275 which was not a new name skooled him then so did a brown staright after...and ronnie beat him 2 - 0 with ease last time now pro is at 600 the best ?????? hahahahahaha
but you have only been playing for a bit

ask anyone who their top 5 players are

and pronovice will always be there u will not

lol i didnt say he not good did i ???? i said he aint the best 
no offnce fret m8 but u aint seen greenking play :p
thats the pt im trying to make

everyone is going to have there best player, as i havent seen this player he aint my best 
thanks!!!!!!!

i am rich and handsome and i m the best player in the worlds.
hey pro
get ure butt in lite snooker

if ur rich pay fora subscription...goon...then pppl will believe tht ur gd wen u have crown
> no offnce fret m8 but u aint seen greenking play 

lol I was speaking to John on MSN the other day and he told me he wooped Pro Novices backside many times in snook. :D
Fret maybe you seen Greenie play under the name Enigma??
i am going on me holiday tomorrow just incase i dont log on before i go i just like to let everybody know,i am the best,i m number 1,i am rich and handsome.

PS: i will be in 2 months to claim my number 1 back !!!!!!!!!  
yes raver i believe i did
he werent bad

Good enough to hold all 4 crowns at the same time. ;)
 If he passed the shot there might have been the angle to double onto & pot it which is always a risk.
We need to be able to put people back in snookers if they 'foul and miss'. That would resolve the situation. 

I havn't read the whole thread, so if thats been said, oh well.
some one who agrees with me greenie always the best and always will be
A miss should only be called when a player hasn't made a good attempt at getting out of the snooker. How is a computer game going to decide that? Maybe it could be worked out on how close the cue ball gets to the red, but I am not sure if it's necessary to take the game that seriously.
The rules of this game allow a player to deliberately miss. Therefore it wasn't cheating.

Sometimes you just got to face it...u lost.

ж2σξзж
Delibrately fouling, is a miss.

true beppe but a fair game is a good game is it not ?
yes,Pro snooker is a game which has many variants,and Mickey is a class player and always will be, yet, the fact is, it wasnt cheating,the rules don't say it can't be done, therefore, it was legal.