« Back to All Topics
Player info
Posted in 
Billiards
Player info
Posted in 
Billiards
Player info
its strange but i can't see names of the players who i played in my info. do anyone else have this problem ?
yup lol matbe FoD updating new info:D
Yeah, about a week ago it hapenned and i can see all the other info apart from the players names where theres a simple -

It hasnt changed since,
Sort it out please!
they av sorted it ty:D now every one can see ppls info:D

What are you talking about? It's not fixed.
ty it was fixed so do1 ty :D now it has gone out again
Yeah,I saw this topic,and noticed it,but didnt care,much...Now,I sure hope they get it righted soon.
Wasnt for me,I dont care about Personal Wins,or Losses..
But as a LG Admin,FOD keeps trippin us up...Good thing I Don't PAY them....
Im a subscriber, i pay money, i expect return...am i unreasonable for that....no. What is so complicated about sorting a problem this small out?? Its been like this for weeks now and its frankly unacceptable. Cmon FOD, basic blunders like this arent helping your reputation ;\
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES 

YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FLYORDIE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 

FLYORDIE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT 
(i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, 
(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, 
(iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, 
(iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND 
(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 

ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.

The above is an extract from the Terms of service. 

Having said that, FlyOrDie have assured us they are working on the problem and that it will be resolved in the near future.
LMAO,Veriac,thats cold...lol