« Back to All Topics
Highest Snooker Pro Break
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
please put ur highest ever break on snooker pro B)
46, just the other day, could hvae been 50, but opponent left:|
if u dunno highest break this dont involve u ty:)
i had 81 should have been cent:S missed a sitter
an fret if ya want to include 60's i cud fill da forum :D
lol, i've embarrassed myself by putting 46 then. :p
lol ihavent played as many as u

but that is only my highest 60

ive had more than 100
Lol looking at all Dead Eyes posts they have all been so stupid. You didnt get 109 and never will.
erm iv had 136 before about 1 year ago itwas rly hard to get 
Played one game ever & didnt like it.

Highest Break:23
ur first game and ya got 23 break? and that other dude got 136 lmfao why do ppl make these pointless topics?
 Dont read them then or just dont come here at all.
jus had 75 break ty.... would have been total clearance lol missed red :'(
o ye... it started on a fluke aswell

>jus had 75 break ty.... would have been total clearance lol missed red :'(

jus had 1 break ty.... would have been total clearance (prob actually 147) lol missed black :'(

Idiot.
sir euan its people like you that are making this world go downhill.... if you knew anything about FOD snooker or REAL snooker for that then you would realise that certain situations would entail and it would be very difficult to miss from....

the fact was in this situation i had 1 more tough shot and after that everything was in the open and there for me to pot considering the standard of which i was playing.... incidently a standard that you will never reach...

please do not ever talk to me again as people like u make me physically wretch
and also.... i would have taken this comment to be a joke... but why did you have to call me an idiot :)?
Yes, I don't know anything about FlyOrDie snooker because I've only been here almost 4 years. And as for having made 32 centuries, on the game that I don't know about, they mean nothing because that's a standard anyone can manage without even trying. 

I know for a fact that for someone who has never made a century before, or for someone who has only made a couple, the hardest part of the break is getting to the 100 mark. I've seen the best players ever to play miss the easiest shots. Who cares about what ifs. What if I never missed a shot? Well I would be making a 147 every game. The fact of the matter is that you weren't good enough to clear so get over it.
Hey....my highest was 147...in training with path :D....my highest is 36, i dont play much snooker:)
All these words but no ss :D 
ok sir euan.... 32 cents in pro or lite?

or in real life?
I made them when Pro wasn't Snooker's number one room. I don't play very often nowadays and when I'm here I'll play with old friends in lite, so I don't even bother with pro. 

So would you like to tell us how many you've made? If you have made more than 32 then I'll believe you when you claim that your so much better than me.

P.S. I hardly need screenshots when they have all been made against players that everyone knows and respect (well some get more respect then others). 
The special torney they had on was class, the crown won summit.
i never play lite for pts... but ive had 6 cents in there... amongst my 96, 75, 73... in pro which u will agree is harder to do than in lite... i didnt claim i was better than you on FOD i said u would never reach my standard in pro snooker... and if u dont "bother" with it then my statement was true!
 URL://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y4280s&outx=600&quality=70
Close... try the following EXACTLY, but without the space after the "[":

[ img=
http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y4280s&outx=600&quality=70
]
[img=
http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y4280s&outx=600&quality=70
]

ty to mr beppe and this is for euan
to show how easy the balls were set up

Your background give headache :|
my highest break was 142 , ty !
If necessary I can add ss.
lol my highest break is 52 :)in pro n 89 in lite ty
ye i wuld love to see the 142 ss i dont play much snook pro so it wuld be a shame to say wat my highest break was :D