« Back to All Topics
Music
Posted in 
Off-topic
Music
Posted in 
Off-topic
Music
does anybody listen to music whilst they are playing as it helps me concentrate and i was just wondering wot kind you listen to
We have 2 internet radio support systems as well,allthough i haven't utilised the 1 we share banners with. www.pheonixfireradio.com I think is spelled, they do music for trny's someways or another..You can request any type of tunes you want as well.
good old elvis roy orbison and tony christie. with a bit of meatloaf and blue oyster cult on the side;)
Mostly Coldplay (they kick azz!!)
i like to listen a mixed cd with coal chamber,korn, slipknot and audio slave :D
i listen to hard rock while im playin tanx and pool. helps me concentrate and bring up topics ot talk about.
i listen to dance music full blast :D
i listen to r@p and dance usually just r@p on an mp3 mixed cd.it makes my heart beat faster which makes my more alert sometimes more aggressive aswell.
>>>does anybody listen to music whilst they are playing as it helps me concentrate and i was just wondering wot kind you listen to

I don't necessarily have a favorite 
"Type"
 of music that I listen to. Any great song outshines all genres. If a song is great, I'd listen to it regardless of the genre it may belong to, IMHO.

Kaiser Chiefs at the moment but about to switch 2 Oasis 

i dont listen to music while playing to concentrate but because i just like music  but if it works for you then it gives you an excuse when ur gf/mum/sister etc wants you 2 turn it off.