« Back to All Topics
New French League Room asked please
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Hi , i want to know if its possible to create a French Ligue Room please , because there is more of one french league and we only got room 2 french and room 3 french to create tourneys , so i want to ask for our league to create this room if its possible,please ?  

"Thanks to moderators for keep cleaning"

Our League 
http://8ball.ift.cx/
Just use the available league rooms.
We don't ask for english league rooms so shhh?
Because League Rooms are already english rooms , so we just whant to have a league room where we can talk french. :p
There is nothing stopping you talking in french in any room, league room or not.
Oh yeah ? So why i have received a démérit long time ago ? I have talk french on Room 1 english , thats why i have received a demerit , if a moderator see that you talk another language of english in english rooms you will see ;)
Nobody ever got a demerit for speaking another language other than english in any room, unless they were swearing or insulting in that language. There are moderators that can understand french too.
Oh ok , but i never insults somebody , never swearing , or never flood , so why do i have receive a demerit ? never mind :)
lmao back on the subject lol :p
hitaf, if you email 
moderator@flyordie.com
 asking for more information about your demerit they should tell you
ok i have send the email , and they send me back , it says that i receive a demerit for flood lol , oops i didnt know i did that,whatever...its the past , now i'm a good person , i have received one demerit and thats all , i would be always nice fellow now :)

There is no rule against chatting in whatever language you want to. If you were demerited, it was not for that reason.

FlyOrDie Moderator

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Jan 12, 2006 4:27 AM]
Ok thank you DeputyDawg :)