« Back to All Topics
bannings
Posted in 
Off-topic
bannings
Posted in 
Off-topic
bannings
hello fellow fodsters,as you know ive been on and off this site for a few yrs now,and like many ive had a few boots,demirits and banns(not as many as scotty tho)and i just wanted to know how come when a player is banned for the usual naughty stuff their banned for good,YET when its a person of power,say a moderator,they are allowed back..

i think the mods r great and i'm the wanka who deserves bannin.
ive been banned 5 times ... theyve been nice to not get rid of me for good
nice 1 fool,u will prob get this post removed now,u should be banned for ur gutter gob n e way
Better make that 6 times,,, Manchester.

:p
lol new, as moderators don't get payed they have to have some kinda rewards? 
I've been booted for fluke and run once on this name.
violet i know ur suit never said u were my mucker scotty,ur that annoyin lil flea that went round in ppls posts and from wat i see still do.

newkster ;)
naa my banning days are over now newks unless mups like suit make me say wrong things :p
I guess I`ve got as many bann,s as you did, newks.
Now that we`re rarely here fun dies...
> 
hello fellow fodsters,as you know ive been on and
> off this site for a few yrs now,and like many ive had
> a few boots,demirits and banns(not as many as scotty
> tho)and i just wanted to know how come when a player
> is banned for the usual naughty stuff their banned
> for good,YET when its a person of power,say a
> moderator,they are allowed back..

> 

You say the bans are for good.
How come you're still here then?

Jade.

That`s not one of your business, Jade!
Wasn't asking you holly.

was asking newkiee.

Jade.
Jade, Use your patheticly small imagination. 
Tho many scream it's the POWER that Mods have that make them want the job, I can truthfully say it wasn't the reason I took it.

For those who don't know me after all these years as a Mod, I truly do care about people and the rights of such.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm betting they didn't take the position for power either.  Actually, I can truly speak for about 4 of the team personally and know why they took the position.

What counts here is that people have fun at the gamesite and when players infringe upon that fun, we step in. 

No pay for us, just rewards for players.

Having been a player here at FOD long before becoming a Mod, I received a lot of harrasment and heard a lot of profanity and vulgar language dirrected me, day in, day out, and didn't do anything to provoke it.

So think of all of this next time you get angry at a mod, we are here only for you!

I guess some of us here are used to the tactics of the modfathers lol...nothing,like bouncing back though eh newkie,my old matey..and hows u molly er folly lol..
Virus.

I should have known you'd come in with one of your stupid comments.
You never seem to have a good word to say about anyone or anything,can i suggest that unless you have something constructive to say you keep your stupid comments to yourself.

Jade.
Oh dear i think ive upet someone lol..
ahhh ugly ma angel how u doing?

its as if by magic jade u appear again ;)

rose now u know that aint true.
Magic? You said magic? Oh, dear, I`m magic, look yer nose growing rite now, and ears, Newk, you`ve got a new piercing?
What did you pierced this time, dear?