The Legend of Bloodywatergrl
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
A short Story dedicated to Bloodywatergrl and those who seek the truth. 

Chapter One
It was a typical autumn day in Bristol, England. A nice town that was on the bay side on the lower Avon River, just a couple miles north or the Frome River. A typical upper-middle class surburb. Our story begins with RAIN. Now RAIN was at the top of his class at Phillips Exeter Academy, and hung out with a small group of extremely smart people. They loved to talk about different philosophies, and political viewpoints. RAIN's small group consisted of many intellectual guys. Suity (called virus by his friends) was a computer whiz who loved playing pranks on the school administration system (but often got into trouble for it). Next was Whiteghost, who was an intellectual poet; and Player’s Club (PC) was the ridiculously good looking athlete who differed from the group on political viewpoints and grades. Of course, there was also Chillo, who usually kept quiet and absorbed all the knowledge that the others spouted off. Now, one day at lunch, as they were discussing polymerase and transcriptase, when Suity suggested to his friends that they come over to his farm after school. 
"Suity, I didn't know you had a farm?" questioned RAIN. 
"Oh, sure I do. Our family recently inherited it from my great-great uncle. It's in Chippenham, about 40 kilometres away from here." Suity responded. 
"Sure, why not. I live pretty close there anyways." Whiteghost responded. 
"I'll come too," said RAIN. 
"You coming Chillo?" said Suity. 
"No, I can't. Maybe some other time." 

And so, after school, the three of them walked to his uncle's farm. After about 20 minutes, they turned onto a dirt driveway and have their first look at the farm. 
"What a dump!" exclaimed RAIN. "How could your great-great uncle have lived here?" 
"He didn't. He lived in the city in his later years. Although, when I was a little kid, I can remember spending my summers here. It was a lot different back then though." 
Whiteghost said, "So you brought us here to clean it up for you?" 
"Pretty much. Do you have anything else to do?" 
"Yes," said Whiteghost, “I have to study for a fluid mechanics test tomorrow”. 
"I have practice, but not until later," responded RAIN. "Hey, what's that sign say? 'The Water Shed.' What's that mean?" 
"Oh, that's the name of this place, The Water Shed. Let's have a look around, shall we?" 

They walked through the main house, and then out to the farm. The farmhouse was a small, open sided, building. 
"Suity, what did your uncle grow here? There's no chickens or cows or anything livestock around here." RAIN said 
"Potatoes." Suit responded, “and tobacco”. 
"Dude, this place is pretty cool, but I have to go now, I'll come back tomorrow." said Whiteghost. 
"Ya, me too." said RAIN. 
Chapter 2: The Water girl
The next day Chillo and RAIN were hanging out in the garden, discussing boring subjects such as universal entropy and radioactive decay and what not. But Suity was down by the creek relaxing. His favorite place was the creek because it was so relaxing. SPLASH! Suity sat up and looked toward the opposite side of the pool. What he saw was hard to describe. Before him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had fair skin, blonde hair, and a nice complexion. She sat, dangling her bare feet in the water, and she had thrown a big rock in the pool to get his attention. 
"Who are you?" asked Suity. 
"Hi I'm Bloodwatergirl. Who are you?" 
"What are you doing here?" questioned Suity suspiciously. 
"I just moved here from the US. My mom and dad live near Newport, and I come to visit my Grandma on the weekends, who lives on this side of the creek. What's your name?" 
"Vir-, Suity”. He responded “Hey do you want to visit my friends?”
“Sure!” 
 “So, is Bloodywatergirl really your name?" but she just smiled, and Suity brought her back to the garden to meet his friends. 
Suity walked into the garden and announced his presence, and that he had brought a friend for them to meet. Unfortunately, RAIN had just found the meaning of life, but lost it as soon as he was rudely interrupted by Suity. Suity introduced Bloodywatergrl to Whiteghost and he walked up and shook her hand. Then he introduced Chillo to her. Chillo, being the gentleman that he was, walked up to her, grabbed her hand and kissed it, then bowed and said, "The pleasure is all mine." See, Chillo knows how to treat the ladies. Bloodywatergrl smiled as her cheeks turned red, and said a faint "Thank you", before reclaiming her hand. 
"So what kind of name is Bloodywatergrl? Are your parents hippies or something?" Asked Whiteghost. 
"Well my father served in Vietnam, and before he left, he met my mom and they, well, conceived me. They were both high, mind you it was the 60's, and the next day he left for Vietnam. My mother raised me all by herself in Michigan at her parents house, and she just moved here about a couple months ago. It has always been her dream to live by a river. It’s so pretty here." 
"I thought you said you moved here with your mom and dad?" questioned Chillo. 
"I'm just kidding. You guys have no sense of humor. I'm an only child, and my family moved here for my dad's job. He became CEO of Biotechnology Inc. after the war. And my real name is Emily, but my friends call me Bloodywatergrl." She said. 
"You are one hilarious girl." Chillo remarked. 

Very good, J.K Rowling should move over, or be scared.

Please be aware, that I do not mix with these people. I can be accused of many things, but not with the above. PLEASE. 

And also, I could go on about how sad and lonely you must to be glued to your keyboard like that, but I will leave it for the most part.

Thanks,
'Suity'
not bad but you could of beefed my charactor up a bit or given him more dialogue.im not sure if im an intellectual poet or just a well spoken person.when do we get to see the rest or chapter 2?????? 
LMAO! omg u have described me as a totally different person! i dont have blonde hair, i have reddish/brown hair. i have green hazel eyes, not blue. and my parents never got high! but that was a good laugh. and btw for the last time...MY NAME IS NOT EMILY! LOL! but good job tho and nice try.
lol...yeah more dialogue for me too
Ok..now that I’ve read read it…LMAO…and oh Suity, are you saying you don’t want to associate with people like me? :(
btw also im not an only child. i have 3 stepbros, 1 stepsis, and a half brother. so theres no way im a snotty little grl who is spoiled cuz shes the only child.
Technichally that makes you an only child ;) Because "Step" Is not related to you. Loner ty. 
>and Player’s Club (PC) was the ridiculously good looking athlete who differed from the group on political viewpoints and grades.

Haha:)
I think it's meant to be ironic...
yet another sadsad post, obv u have no life :)
lmao besaid and tactical :D
rain you've posted more in 3 months than i have posted in 2 years lmao. 
not saying you're sad just noticed :D
Including all the other IDs you've posted with Henry? ;)
Hey on this other forum I have 2600 posts in 4 months...how about that? :D
no it was actually a debate forum, so I learned quite a bit