Posted in 
Billiards
BEST OF 3 GAMES BUTTON..NO POINTS UNTIL END OF BO3 SET
Posted in 
Billiards
BEST OF 3 GAMES BUTTON..NO POINTS UNTIL END OF BO3 SET
THAT WOULD SORT OUT THE WINNERS FROM THE GRINNERS..AND ALSO A INSTANT SS BUTTON
or not 

stupid comment lol,, just kdding ure opinion is valid to everyone... except FOD admin
Ok a best of 3 option is a good idea.  A ss button :|  are you serious?  You have 1 already, its called you print screen key. Or is that too hard?  You need one to click with your mouse, would that be esier?  Comon lets get with it here you have to learn to capture a ss and save it to send to fod.  How do you expect them to controll how your computer saves a screen shot? Cant do anything else but laugh at that idea:). 
why is it that there are so many sarcastic and rude people answering the posts here..i  post something simple and polite and what do i get ???rude and sarcastic responces..do me a favour people ...if you can reply with some thing  nice and respectful,,,dont reply at all..way to may haters on fod..need more nice players like me and GENGIS  KAHN..AND JEAN  STEVENS...
 But those people are sore moaning losers.
i agree ang this forum is overrun by people who think there good to try put people down.
why are people moaning about a bo3 button its a game we meant to be enjoying it 
>why is it that there are so many sarcastic and rude people
I guess that this topic has come up so many times without an answer from FoD that it's becoming frustrating now. 

>why are people moaning about a bo3 button its a game we meant to be enjoying it 
Why are you moaning about people having the choice of who they want to play? The answer to your question is that Ratings=Competitiveness, and most people enjoy that. Many of these people also like a fair game to determine a winner, and a single game doesn't always give a fair result.
angeline, its ironic u mention Jean Stevens and GENGHIS KHAN as nice players, after i just looked at a topic he statred about nice players.... u sure those two aren't infact u?;\
-Do you people realize how much time and energy you put into the constant bickering about,mainly, runners, bo3 button and so called "sad" players? in the time it takes you to write a worthless comemt in the forum u could have probaly played a couple games and won points, since they mean the world to you. Life wouldnt be the same without that shiney little three ball, or whatever it may be...Would it?
i have been playing this game for close to two years now and seen nothing but this incessant will to bicker about whats written above, when does it end? 
Theres many cool and decent PEOPLE(not players) but not nearly enough. I used to fret about points but i gave that up, given i was a slave to a freakin computer game! What are your thoughts? 

Respectively, Fod guru:D
all been brought up b4 (N) u cant hold sum1 to a bo3 u obv been readin past posts and brought this up ;\
lmao beppe u tell me how it will work then for example if oponent dc in first game then what would happen he lose 2 games????? and dont tell me fod will sort it out as they cant stop people from having a disconected game.. 
Speaking from personal experience, disconnections happen rarely - and I would prefer the odd disconnect from a BO3 than no BO3. Someone who is disconnecting regularly still has the option not to play BO3.

I could understand people being against it if there was no other option, but if two people want to play to that agreement then why stop them? Those who don't will still get games - just not a second one if they lose. Why are you against people having that choice?
when/if they put in this bo3 button i can guarantee there will be people crying in forum about how they've dc and lost alot of points hence bo3 rule activated.
These are the ppl who shouldn't be playing BO3 - FoD should make it clear that dc'ing is our problem.
yes dc is a problem but why make more problems

regarding to the initial posting. I think an eaier method to send ss's should be implemented ty. 
>lmao beppe u tell me how it will work 

Martin, you never said why you are against people having the 
choice
 of playing BO3...
im against it cos it wont work. what would be the point of being all for summit that wont work... i never said i was against bo3 i just said it wont work
lol what i mean is if it was able to work then id be for it but all i can see is problems
what if u could have your own table with the option to customize the rules for that particular table,ie options include bo1,bo3 . then when u challenge someone or vice versa the rule is displayed alongside the challenge . they do somethin kind of similar in tanks where you can create your own operation and customize it to your liking ,just an idea .