LG RM 5
Posted in 
Billiards
LG RM 5
Posted in 
Billiards
LG RM 5
Hi evry1..

Most of you know I am one of the Admins in Allmods League.

Just making a small annooucement...

Allmods League is now playin in LEAGUE ROOM 5 
We run 8ball tournaments in League Room 5 
and Snooker tournaments in League Room 3 (in Snook)

All are welcome to join 
http://www.thetrny.com

Hope to see you all there ;)

Sad_Eye:D 

u coulda let some other lg that din already have a lg rm  have a chance at gettin  rm 5 8 bl  Sad . u already   shared a lg rm  u din need  to take rm 5
but  happy new yr anyway
NOW  SAD EYE  instead of bashin up lises post  why  dont we just bash yurs up a bit, mayb they  will deleate  both of them at the  same time  for non related remarks and insulting ppl  

Wanna go for it  girly,  wana c wut one goes  off the forum  fist hu? ;)
Is that a threat?  If so.. it is cause for perm ban. Hope a MOD is seeing this :)

In simple Canadian English ...No class
lol  sad its not a threat, it was a suggestion silly  girly , u seem to like flabbin  yur mouth off in  lises  post i simply suggetsed u do it in your own post, thats not a threat lmao  go  ahead and send it in to a friggin mod  and i got ss's of wut u have been sayin about me in your room  to ppl  now thats against the  rules and u know it  , so  b carefull  wut u say about me  girlly. and this isnt a threat either its comon sence im  giving you, cuz wut comes around goes around;)
Grow up you pathetic little child.
I am still waiting to see where it is OFFICIALLY written in FOD rules who owns each room rather than certain members saying its there room.
its not flyordies rules as to who uses what room, they dont care what leagues in what room, its myleague rules you have to follow to get a room

http://myleague.com/my/terms.php

scroll down to a place to play, thats how you get a room
 Ah thank you. Your the 1st person of many to actually show the rules rather than just go that is my leagues room.
I am still having trouble accesing these new league rooms :'(!
HEY SAD IT'S ME BEE. WELL I WEN I GET TIME I JOIN U IN LG ROOM 5 :p