« Back to All Topics
DIFFERNET STYLES!
Posted in 
Tanx
DIFFERNET STYLES!
Posted in 
Tanx
DIFFERNET STYLES!
EVERY PLAYER HAS THEIR OWN STYLE , WAIT CUCCI I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY U EVEN IF I LOSE........, PPL RECKON I AM A UNIQUE PLAYER AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT I WILL NAME SOME GOOD PLAYERS POINTSPOILER ,   BRAVEHEARTH , RATETHAT , NAVYSEAL AND MANY MORE   AND I DONT CARE ABOUT RATE CAUSE ITS A GAME   WHICH I LIKE PLAYIN  SO RATE DOESNT MATTER  ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME JUST ASK WHEN I'M ONLINE   AND I WILL GIVE U A GAME TO REMEMBER !!
u stoll my name!!! or did u have it first? o well, i would love to fight u
 I HAD THIS NAME FIRST  MY OTHER NAMES ARE TANK_GENERAL   AND TANK_SERGENT  WE COULD ALWAYS TEAM UP  AND PLAY WAT YA SAY?

Yes, Tank Master, you are a good player. BUT there is just something about people that toot their own horn ya know?  I enjoy when we get to battle, makes for a good game! later bud!

T4
OK TANK4HIRE  I ACCEPT  AND I HOPE IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME C YA 
I agree with you about ratings (Y). It is a game and only a game.Even thougyh i aqm not very good i enjoy playing :D. See you on the battlefield.
SURE ..... I'LL PLAY ANYONE AS LONG AS THEY PROMISE TO GIVE ME A GOOD MATCH AND NOT TO LEAVE THE ROOM (JUMPING)     C YA ON THE BATTLE FIELD MR.BLUZE
sheesh

i like teaming up, that is my favourite thing about this game, because im not that good. but 2 ppl that kinda argue about their sns are...well....kinda confusing.dont you agree?

Dont worry pohatu, ur not that bad. and Were not really ARGUING about are sn's, but it's still confusing.
I HAVENT SEEN U BEFORE POHATU IN TANX  , TANX MASTER WHERE HAVE U BEEN ?  I WANT TO PLAY YOU BE HERE ON WEEKEND BOUGHT 1 O'CLOCK I IZ  ONLY ON FOR ABOUT  45 MINS SO BE THERE  LATER TANX + POHATU
This forum was the first and last time i've even heard of u. Different time zones make it hard, for all i know it could be evening here and u could be sleeping there,  so im not sure if we will meet, but we will try.