« Back to All Topics
Bo3 Button
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3 Button
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3 Button
Hey there peeps, i would like to start a pertishion on the bo3 button i am gettin sick same as everyone else of the runners. so if any1 wanna stop the dirty runners leave a reply. Ty Tony :D
i think this is a good idea cus theres alot of folks that ask  for a bo3 but at the end  they  get lucky an they  run and i dont think that thats  right at all  if u say bo3  i think u should play it ty 
erm ye bo3 button, coz all the runners are takin over fod, we need ppl 2 help stop this, so reply to this tyty
I personally agree with this..If you can make it so when you challenge someone or they challenge you..they will have a 2 button option..1 being for 1 game only..2  being best of 3..if it is best of 3 option..then make it so they have to play best of 3 so they cannot leave after 1 game

StreamLine
why not have a bo3 room, rather than just a button, just a sujestion?
revolution use your brain and think up a new idea cant you see my bo3 petition - ive had 2 and one was deleted because people were posting sillyness. sign my bo3 button "PETITON"!  
theres already another topic about this TY
Yea i know other ppl have done same topic i was just thinkin if i posted note aswel then maybe something mite get done. ty

and bo3 room sound silly ty:D
I'm all for the runner's,see there's two side's to this Bo3 (firstly) you skate's who dont like losing a single point would prefer a Bo3 button,hence you only have to win one out of the three games and lose next to nothing in point's (secondly) jack the lad come's along and thrashe's you in one game ,take's your point's and does a runner,in other word's a Bo3 button mean's you will never drop many point's and stay at a desent point ratio at all times,so running keep's the point system in order, run run run as fast as you can. GREED IS A KILLER. 
The greedy point grabbers run if they win and play if they lose. Contrary to what you say checkers, a BO3 button would actually put an end to these people who care only about points. The playing field would always be level against these people.