« Back to All Topics
Wish List's
Posted in 
Tanx
Wish List's
Posted in 
Tanx
Wish List's
Seeing as the holiday's are only a few day's away i thought i'd venture to ask everyone what they'd like or what's on their Christmas Wish List's,
a reminder for all keep rude and slandering comment's from this thread please,it's just for fun.
 for starter's i'll put up my Wish List.

LS's Wish List :D

1. AlienWare Laptop
2. Xbox 360 
3. for the anxiously awaited Halo 3 to come out soon. :p

short list but it's still a good one, if your a Halo fan like me :D:p
mmm.. lol id like a dark hunk well not under the tree hes 6ft .. with a big red bow  wraped round him .. wonder who he cud be :p

ummm LS  ..... me thinks ur list is too short...and that u deserve ooooo so much more  !!!!!!!

Happy Holidays to all !!!

LIVE STRONG... That's a nice wish list!! Hope Santa brings em all... :-D
xbox360
ipod with video
psp
and to see my dad again.
A vacation and some sleep.....oh yea and bri bear ofcourse hehe.

Dear Santa,

All i want for christmas is my two front teeth.... LOL im such a dorkfish.
dear santa, this julibya from venezuela....i want a stick! lol. that was on the bob and tom show. so funny.
LOL we had a christmas party last night for my unit and this little boy comes up to my NCO that was playing santa and told him "you dont sound like santa...you sound like a latino santa" LMFAO i was dyin laughin it was too cute.
havent seen my dad in a while so thats one of my wishes.
yeah Anthony you are a dorkfish lol Happy Holidays
awww thats cute! lol. my brother would have said something like that. thats funny nbk.
I wish that I was Hugh Hefner.
Me, acid, hunt, shawa, rebso all chillin in the PB mansion. That'd be the ultimate wish. But I guess since Tookie Williams is dead, that aint gonna happen. So my wish will have to be, to be wish my girlfriend hana. (CANADA GIRL)
HEY REDNECK,DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND THATS A MILLIONAIRE,:) WHO KNOWS HE MAY LEAVE US IN HIS WILL....LOL......I;LL DANCE AT YOURS AND HANAS WEDDING TOO!:)
LOL, Thanks bro, and you'll bet the best man at the wedding. Maybe we will steal a million...hehehe. Bad Santa.
1.	Laptop
2.	A water bed (my parents probably won’t agree to this).
3.	Ipod
4.	Electronic keyboard

Bloodywatergrl, I hope you’ll have a nice family reunion this year.
PMSL REBSO AND TWISTER ARE RELY FRIENDS :D