« Back to All Topics
HUMPTY DUMPTY
Posted in 
Tanx
HUMPTY DUMPTY
Posted in 
Tanx
HUMPTY DUMPTY
YET AGAIN HUMPTY IS FINGER HAPPY AND GIVING DOTS OUT FAT EYE JUST DONE 3 FACES AND GOT A DOT.HE WAS NOT FLOODING SOMONE ASKED HOW YOU DO FACES AND FAT SHOWN HIM TIME TOO TAKE A CHILL PILL HUMP
Ya, just the other day I said the word "crack" and was banned... Didn't understand that one at all. The word is not censored and nor did I use it in any wrong way but whatever. Power abuse if you ask me.
YES I JUST GOT E-MAIL OFF MY PAL WHO HAS NOT PLAYED TANX IN 5 MONTHS AND HE JUST GOT A BAN FOR PLAYING IN A OPP AGAINST HUMPTY. MY MATE ie FAT EYE/HAD 54 POINTS BUT TOOK 8 POINTS OFF HUMPTY. I THINK ITS FUNNY AS THEY SAY HE BANKS IF FAT WAS KILLING NOOBS IN A 99 OPP.BUT NO HE KILLS GOOD PLAYERS AND GOT A BAN.POWER MAD HEY HUMPTY TIME YOU TOOK A BREAK I THINK?
well i know UAG had a name for banking but if he got a ban for owning humpty nice lmfao,as i saw humpty in room 3 in open opp with powers killing noobs last week so cant have 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for you hump, just somethink for you too think about 
I was also playing in the op you speak of, and it was quite clear your "friend" Fat eye was targeting Humpty, and only Humpty, it was also clear from his moves and play ability that he is much more that 54 points rating,  This is unsportsmanlike behavior and that is probably why your "friend" was banned,

It was a good fair game till he arrived,one assumes to get "revenge",,well now he pays the price,
 choose your "friends" more wisely...:p

WELL IF YOU CAN READ HE HAS NOT PLAYED OVER 5 MONTHS AND WHAT HE SAID IS YOU HAD ENOUGH TO SAY HOW BAD FAT WAS PLAYING BUT NOT THAT BAD TOO TAKE HUMPYS POINTS.BUT DID U GET A DOT NO THOUGHT NOT 
For someone who claims "all this comes from your "friend"
you seem to know a lot....
It would appear you dont understand about unsportmanlike behaviour  do you,?
,so tell me,,,,he hasnt played for 5 months and yet the very moment he returns he joins a rated op, targets a moderator and no one else,,,you think that is sportsmanlike?
And as to my "comment " about "your friend" i used a word that has several meanings ,so if you think it is  improper maybe you'd advice FOD that they have not bannned it from being typed, or is your mind so low in the gutter that it means nothing else to you?

Well I never post in here but this one I just have to. Plain and simple Humpty is a great mod. If you stop and think about all the drama and noobish behavior that goes on in tanx you might realize that. Theres a small handful of mods compared to a ton of tanx memebers. They do tha best they can. People complain about getting dermits and etc. Well you wouldnt get them if you followed the rules. I dont believe Humpty would bank.. dont see how he would have the time dealing with everyone. Anyways Thank you Humpty for the work you do its appreciated. Your still tha best. *Cheers*
I agree with Angel ov Power..the Mods do a good job especially Humpty Macca n Harry wen it comes to sorting out the noobish swearing n flooding theres no need for it
pity there cant b a mod in Tanx at all times .. guess with work n time differences it isnt easy..so yeah (Y) to the Mods that do there jobs n dont just turn a blind eye
a brown noser no. expereince dealing with noobs who have nothing better to do then cause drama yes. i personally understand where they mods come from and what they have to put up with. im am by far a brown noser i just know how it is to have to put up with drama seekers.
dear friends
i guess uve a mistake about humpty hes 1 of the honnest mps.
So  i guess u cant remember some unfair mps(old) here
really all i sad 1 day is stop flooding. then 1 min later i got 1 he is weird.my frienbd says he told him that."he does it because hes old and can get away with it":@
:D yeah humpty is a good mod, an people that do the low nic trick should be banned :D

I had an experience with one that calls himself FTW_Devilpower, wat a kid, he didnt like that i was team with a low nic player to help him, so he went, fair enough, his choice. So imagine when this guy comes back with the nic killer-bee and proceeds to shoot ONLY the guy i teamed with, despite the op being full. 

Some say teaming is unsportsmanlike, but everyone has the choice to leave, what this guy did was not right at all, and he also told me he will hunt me down on that nic to take all my points :p well guess what ? he can have em i dont play for the points just FUN, so a guy like this kid spoils the fun you know ??

Anyway in conclusion i like to say to FTW_Devilpower alias killer-bee ;) GROW UP :D
I think he's being fair.  For those who just got back to tanx after a long break, don't fight mods :-P...have fun too.
~andddlay~
Humpty is just person who is really good and have nothing to do just sit around and allocate dmerits like he is giving out treat for halloween. He doesnt have a real job so he have to do this job his best. So for that he gives d merits and bans people even someone broke the rule or not. :)
 I don't get it why humpty sees you on the list and you get a dot for no reason.
yeah when i started with in 5 mins he gave me a demerit for no apparent reason 
dont do the crime,you wont have to do the time,
play the game have fun ,
hey, humpty aint a bad guy. just doesnt like guys who get on his bad side - word to the wise... try not to.
dont give him a hardtime, he's a nice guy.

- Gunner
you lot have a really biased view of humpty he is really great and he does not give dots for no reason there is ALWAYS a reason!
Right, there is always a reason.... HE WANTS TO AND HAS THE ABILITY TO DO IT AND YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. Humpty my leg is an inane horses backside on the only power trip he will ever be able to muster!!!!
Yea i like him to, but Ama Ban him Right now, along with

2 more players, LOL :p

THE LANDLORD
Well, Sorry to ruin all your guys' fun but I have to agree with the people who dont like humpty I mean I was in the lobby talking with my sister and just for the heck of it I get a demerit and its right while im iin the middle of typing! and I only notice when my friend says "you got a demerit" and I tryed to talk to him but I guess he thinks he is the S*** cause he didn't respond I think he is a fairly good mod if he could just read the forums and see all the posts where they are mad at him im sorry NBK-yorkyreb and FTW AngelOfPower but its true and I think that the only reason people are so nice to him when he comes in the lobby is cause they dont wanto get banned! I think that humpty is all right but he abuses his power and like bout a month or 2 ago there was a torny so I was playing and then the torny ended and we all saw scores etc. and afta it ended people are talking and just so happends there are 3 mod in torny guess wich ones? humpty,macca,and harry now no one saw because they all talking bout torny but harry started banking off 0 players in a snow op!!! humpty could have done sumthin bout it so could have macca but noooooooo you know why??? cause they all like to get together and give everybody demerits oh and bout my story with my sis he put a dem on her too for no reason and they all get together and ban people for the fun of it!!!! I think its not fair and they are abusing thier power and we should get new mods cause they are terrible mods! thanks everyone im out peace
Well, I think I would like to take back what I said I think humpty douse his job I was thinking of it and he douse hes good guy once in a while he do sumthin not very nice but hes pretty cool hes good guy (H)
why the sudden change of heart or does ambiverlance rule your head?