Posted in 
Tanx
24 ħours †o Live...
Posted in 
Tanx
24 ħours †o Live...

24Hrs to Live?
 Wat would u do?
LMFAO I LIKE IT I THOUGHT GEORGE BEST DIED LAST WEEK IN MY LOCAL BUTCHERS IT HAD IN THE WINDO BEST LIVER £2.99 A POUND
 turn bck the clock 12 months
I'm not going to be a smart-ass like the rest of em. (for once)

Write final will.

Drive to liquor store.

Steal Liquor.

Find sporting event.

Smuggle in Liquor or just attempt to break into venue without ticket.

Eat, Drink, and harass apposing players and officials.

Get kicked out and get a taxi ride home.

Log on to FOD and tell some people what I really think of them.

Few perm banns from Humpty later,

Sober up while....(insert sex here)

In last 2 hours steal a car,

bump n run with cop car,

and see if it really is impossible to run from cops. 

Snipe :-)

pray to god, drink, meet a guy, and pray some more. play more video games, be nicer to my family, and then i die.
GO OVER TO JULIES HOUSE....LOLOL
lol. we all kno wat ull do for 24 hours. lol
Go skydiving or fly in an F-14.
lol. ask someone for flying for free then. they have to be active in the military and u have to be related to them.
yeah, but that'll take maybe a couple of hours, and I don't have much time. 

lol bloody would u really play video games if you had 24 hours left?
GOD OF WAR and CALL OF DUTY on vidoe games? HELL YEAH! but i wuld also do other things. i can go outside anddo waterver in the day and at night play games.
I’d go swimming in the ocean by myself.
Kill all those pepole who I hate
lol. i like his reply. and rain dont swim too long until ur tired. cuz the current will be too strong for me to try to save u.
REB I don't even wanna know... and murder that includes me right?
lol. did u do soething to offend him? if not then ur ok. but if so....its been nice knowin ya.
uhh who are you talking to?! and who are you talking about?! 
lol reb old man so i see u still like teenage girls rofl.
and bloddywatergrl stop postin woman. u take up too much space for ur insignificant comments.
L2K OUTCAST,don't know who you are bud.But I was talking about my friend Yorkys housing in a joking mannner and she isnt a teen girl.As if it would be any of your business.Hana,I have not idea what your talking about as usual.It was a dumb question in the first place ok.....Sorry I reponded.........lolol
Heck yea that includes you ;). As you know i got a long list 
dude reb... the question wasn't even for u... it was for the bloodywatergrl... :|
i thought it was for "murder 4 lyphe"
no he was mentioning people, hana said something about her bein gon the list of his bloodshed, i said dont do anything to get on his bad side. lol. thats all.
Lol. I’m sure if we all had 24 hours to live, we wouldn’t be out killing each other but trying to save ourselves.
lol. true. i would kill some people if i really wanted to but im not like that.
HANA ,YOU NEED TO GET YOU SOME GLASSES OR MAYBE JUST READ IT TWICE BEFORE YOU STING TOO FAST! DUDETTE!
If I really wanted an adventure, I could suicide bomb Al Qaeda camps. Lol.
:PI would rob  everybank and bury it under my bed,use my life savings on candy,get a stinnking giant mule to do my laundry,watch tv for 8 seconds then play this for the rest of my life:).then i die:_(
^ and go to heaven and do all those things for eternity :p
>GO TO JULSIE HOUSE!!!

LOL REB! OLD MAN :D

BTW I was L2k outkast back then :|