« Back to All Topics
FAV BANDS!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
FAV BANDS!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
FAV BANDS!!!
wats ur favorite music artists or band.  rock, rap, r&b, country, watever. even techno.
....wat was that about? no clue as to wat u mean.
the kinks and the who and im sorry  to say abba
I like ya too! MY BLOODYWATERGRL!!!!:):)
awww chillo! ur so cool. chillo is a sweet and very outspoken kinda guy. i like him alot. MY CHILLO!!! :D
and I already like her very much 
my bloodywatergrl !!! 
haha you have no reason to be sorry, you just too kind:p
ok im sorry:p just music made to cut yourslef to doesnt appeal to me:)
everybody has different tastes. not averybody has to like all the hot stuff and watnot. i like wat i like, u like wat u like. lets leave it at that.
It's all subjective PC, she doesn't feel the same way.
i think it would be easier to describe bloodys tastes as 'talentless crap'

awww thnx whiteghost. i uv u too. as a friend. 
Ive been listening to ice cube and some unreleased eminem/obie trice stuff.also got a wicked techno song by scooter.listened to red hot chilli peppers today aswell.bloodywatergrl relax no one can get you we all love you here.
hmmm.. supposedly hes dead. but then again i wouldnt know, im not really a big r a p listener. im more of the hard rock like hinder, theory of a dead man, p.o.d., and my all time fav, submersed. i like hinder's stoned song.
Mine ain't really a band , but Tupac is my favourite ever.. he is what i call a real Legend :)
im on right now again bloody, will be happy to see ya, 8ball rm1 pleeeeeeeeeeese
lol. i appreciate it alot chillo. thnx.
tyvm, if these guys feel upset now, they can coming for a bo5 8ball, snooker or 9ball game ;);) all invited!
thnx for standin up for me chillo. ur sweet.
y the heLL she needs "death"? 
She is a very sweet person....;\
my fav is definitaly DJ Mad from Hamburg/Germany  it rulez over everything!
Very good DJ

ps: bloody, sry cuz the "hit it"!!! serious
wow y r u so violent towards me? lol. im not afraid of death.
yeh "bloody water girl" needs death.
there has been over 5 topics bout this already, search trhough paged;)
I like Placebo and Eminem at the moment, used to love The Cure in their old dark days. When I go clubbing though it has to be hard-house, trance or techno. I never really pay attention to who is DJing, but I do like Laurent Garnier and some of the old MoS DJs. At the moment I like Sonic-T on the Trance UK label, but he's kind of a friend, so I might be biassed :p