« Back to All Topics
poor loser
Posted in 
Billiards
poor loser
Posted in 
Billiards
poor loser
just played bouji in snooker light all going well good close game then i took lead was on a break then he started tring to put me off when i was shooting he won just these high raters who play this all day think they can traet lower rated players like sht wat a BOUJI ITS ONLY A GAME M8
Lol Very old.. Topic after topic you always complaining. I agree with Pro Foul it's cos you annoy people. 
Sky.
Very old no one likes u u a ss freak how can u complain u fool ;\
How did he put you off, was he standing behind you nudging your mouse arm? Ever heard of gamesmanship? If it's just a game, why do you moan so much?

Look VO, be honest with yourself. I've played you and have seen you with others - you always seem to start off with confrontation. Sure, if someone doesn't bite you are okay with them, but it's unfair to suggest that people pick on you when you are often the instigator. You also don't like losing, and are less than pleasant when things don't go your way. You have earnt your reputation mate, and you have to live with it. The best advice for you is that you listen to your own words - 
ITS ONLY A GAME M8
Lol, agreed with Beppe. Very old you do need to take a walk stretch those old legs of yours, not playing on a low graphic billiard game all day. (causing trouble.)