« Back to All Topics
You said i couldnt beat you Zidane :s ? (LMAO)
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Zidane despite your cheat break and high rating of 1234 I found you amazingly easy to whoop! My little break of 47 was enough to show you who's the best and who's been cheating!!

Witnesses:

Belgium
Irish Shoota
2 Guests (lmfao -probably zidane)

Dont think you're better than me Zidane :D

Blimey, a rating of 1234, those days are well and truly gone.

The meister B-)
Ahh back in the day there was a "Moderation" Forum where moderators posted when they banned sombody from froum.

If I remeber right HaZe☼ owned every other post :p

Snipe
Having said that....I have hit the 4 digit mark on numerous occasions in my glory years, I just felt very lonely with no one joining me :(

The meister B-)
cant believe the guy was so sad and lonely to get so high.
:|
kinda pathetic, lets be frank n cut the malarky for once.

point is this whole topic HAS no point.
:)

Your point is pointless.

The meister B-)
I get the feeling your not as new as you recently said...Or yer makin yerself comfy pretty quick-like...
He ain't sad as you say because back then when there were no mods, no pc game, no ads and no side spin (just top n bottom) it was so easy to get to 1000+ nearly every decent player was over 1000 and rising. the rating system was out of control but it kept the pro's from the noob's so to speak. So to be frank this guy who i played millions of times is probably much better than you and to dish out a little secret, he still plays here even though he recieved the first I.p or so said harrydog and bishi.
So next time you decide someone has a sad life without looking at the facts think again

Hehe, those were the days..I've been away for about three years and thought I'd pop in and see how flyordie is doing and my post has been resurrected...quality..
Lol, well done Dave was it??:D
:O haze is back, lol ! 

You matured pal?

-Scotty