« Back to All Topics
Please Read All.
Posted in 
Tanx
Please Read All.
Posted in 
Tanx
Please Read All.
Russ, Jules, I am sorry how I acted the other night. It was un called for and I deserve to be banned permanatly. I would like to say sorry to FOD and all of its players who saw what went on also. Although I wasn't the only one making remarks, I should'nt have said anything. I don't want anyones replies, just want everyone to read this. I am a Christian, and I do have a christian clan. Tura, I dont appreciate you calling us the "Followers of Corrupt". I'm not perfect by any means, and nobody is other than christ. I did mess up, and just cause I messed up doesnt mean I am not a christian. It says in the bible to Love your neighbor dearly and like yourself. That is one of the greatest commandments. I did screw up bad. Sorry Everyone.
As for giving up your F.o.C nick, that is your choice, I can't make you not. All I can say is I am not perfect, neither are you, and God forgives. Remember that.
Lol what did you do to get a perm ban?
why cant everybody be this mature? :|
Wow--I am really impressed by your straightforwardness.  I know you didn't do it to impress.  Nevertheless--I am.  My hat is off to you.  I wish more men were like you and had some sense of integrity and character.

Tina
apology accepted, and it is true u werent the only one.. it takes 2 to fight and 1 to stop it.. and neither of use chose to go that route. so yes.. i apologise for comments made also and everyone makes mistakes.. its just being able to fix them and not making them again.. thanks 
yeah im sorry to .. it all got out ov hand.. so lets hope we can all just get on .. n move on n put it behind us.. we just all get hot headed n we shud count t ten 1st
oh well i wasnt on but wat did u do? were all not perfect and never will be. i have to go with NBK i do wish that alot of people on this site would be at least alittle mnore mature. even tho i wasnt there, GOd forgives and so shuld some people. and to the chick who insulted christians. 

[Edited by: Spongebob00 on Oct 18, 2005 12:19 AM]
what does it mean wen my message is edited?  i didnt mean the b-word if thats what he thought. i meant c h i c k. spongebob00 wen u get this let me kno.