« Back to All Topics
Welp i see how it goes now....
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I can say i finally see how they care about certain things and what not. As most of ya know i made a post in the dear mods forum pertaining to a certain individual and now the post is gone. Why is it gone? im not sure why all i know is that he came on and typed abuch of stuff (badwords) and now its deleted. So i can say i give up  trying and caring anymore. Once my subs runs out i wont be returning to this game. Why come to a place that doesnt care enough to fix a problem? Heck of a way to run a business. 

I can say its been an honor playing next to u guys and gals for the past yr. All that i have met and played against good luck in whatever u guys choose to do in life and stay real. Ill sign off for good once my sub runs out. Thanks everyone :D
lmao hunter, you leaving cus of that :s come on man. how long has tanx been around and only like 2 changes have been made that i know of.  Tanx wont fix nothing :'( but oh well :$ lol gonna miss the little time that i knew ya :p
What!!!!   Hunter u cant leave.  But if you do...I totally understand and support you.  You are right...why pay for lousy service.  My sub is almost up--but I think that I will stick around.  But I won't re-sub unless i know its worth it.  keep hunting and fishing.

hugs....Tina
Hunter, you have been around long enough to know they dont listen, and Kobe is just a nuisance we all have to mute, trouble is some of the kids encourage him, so the people you are trying to help, wont help themselves..

Besides, you got things going on in your life that should keep you too busy to come here ;)

But if you should visit from time to time dont forget to say hi  :D

We miss each other a lot because of our different time zones, but you have my e-mail addy ;)
Dude, hunt.. knew this was coming. Man, just take a break from it all for a while, sorta what im doing. You can't let somone run you out. I know I havnt been on so I dont know the whole story but come on man I beg you to reconsider.
I dont Blame you HUNTER,everybody knows how bad Kobe is but dont let him put you off he would get the last laugh sort of thing, and besides you and Batman and a few others keeps Tanx going, your really good friends, lot do encourage Kobe but hey we can use the mute button to shut him out, as for Flyordie doing anything  i think the just see the $$$$ signs n nothing will ever change there i dont think, mods like Macca cant do much pity they couldnt ban IP,s, but you leaving isnt going to change anything you staying might , just maybe one day Flyordie might hear what the people on tanx is going on about, pigs will fly to ,  wishful thinking,:P  but who knows
Hunt!!! noo dont go :'( don't let that idiot Kobe and the lowlife's of FlyOrDie run you out. never know mayb thing's will change one day. just stick around so you'll be there to see it ;) if you do go...it's been a real pleasure knowin ya :( see ya at your Hitchin lol 
Thnaks guys and gals for everything trust me i aint letting him run me off. Nothing will ever change with FOD so there is no point in trying anymore. 
Hey, Hunter, Never say Die, never give up , who knows one day , somebody in Fod might use a  "EYE BATH", and CLEAN out the  $$$$ signs thats blinding them and then they will see what we are all complaing about, 
(HOPEFULLY) :p
well hunter its been a real pleasure getting to know you,
I wish you and the future Mrs hunter all the best for the future,
As to your post,,you num nuts,,,you said to macca delete the whole thing,,lol,,,:p
so for once FOD has done as you asked.lol;
Take care bud,Gona miss ya
Take a break,get married ,move to Alaska.Then get your butt back here,we need all the help we can get.:)
Later hunter…don’t eat too much
Hunter: I suggest u should not quit Tanx...a person like u, with ur qualities, should not step aside and leave free space to antagonic ppl. like the one u refers to.
If all the decent,pragmatic and nice ppl., decides to leave..which I dont blame u, many times the same has crossed in my mind...u will abdicating ur and our rights to enjoy this game and the many good ppl. that are in it all days..lets keep pleading to FOD to find ways to control those undiserables and try to make Tanx the nice place once they dream of.
So long Hunter, 
Hope to see you someday in Tanx..

Hunt, me you turantula and acid have been friends on tanx for too long to remember. You 3 are the 3 friends I can count on that I dont have to argue or worry about you saying stuff behind my back. If your gonna quit than so be it, but it is just what kobe wants. He is a little kid with low self esteem. I've seen his pic, he looks like curious george, (no wonder he hates everyone else) hes jealous. If you let the little SOB run you off, than he won. Ignore the punk. Lets have fun.