« Back to All Topics
Cinder violations
Cinder violations
Cinder violations
A priest heals your wounds. Ah the insurance... You need to buy another one!
While you wasn't home Cinder has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 18,033 silvers and a dragon eye

I think SOMEONE deserves to die...Geesh! What happened to the robbers code?? I feel SOOOOOOOOOOO Violated!
wow, I am soooo sorry about that. I didn't do it.. I am not that skilled, but man... that stinks... just letting you know that I feel your pain
A couple thousand silvers and an eye? just look at what Cinder's been takin from me..
While you wasn't home Cinder has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 3 cure potions
While you wasn't home Cinder has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 197 cure potions and 14 extra mana potions.
While you wasn't home Cinder has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 24 extra mana potions
While you wasn't home Cinder has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 13 cure potions and 1 extra mana potion     
Those are just 4 robs from C ive been writing down,theres prolly 10 more that ive forgotten,but its a good thing he only got my potions:D
never been robbed by him :D 
and now that ive said this on the forum.. hes probably gonna come after me :'(
I feel sooo left out...he Never visits my bedroom:'(
lmao lusha give him time he will get round to u ;)

ria :p

Solve that problem, go visit him.  
As they say, been there, done that.
HOL
Sheeesh....

I 
was
 following the robbers code..."Get them before they get you!" Of course I have the feeling that I'm gonna end up the one "got"!

As for all others hoping not to be visited (or it seems the ones hoping FOR visits) patience one and all....I'll be calling, just make sure the choccy cake is ready!