« Back to All Topics
whos been here longest
Posted in 
Billiards
whos been here longest
Posted in 
Billiards
whos been here longest
well i dunno but my guess is mojoe.Think i played in 1999 already but not sure.I would like to know who played most  games on same nic lol.And who played most games with al his nics lol.I guess i played around 30.000 totally but im sure some played over totally 100.000 games!
Was there anything wrong with the thread already open on this subject, right up near the top of the forum?
Maybe its his first post.

O wait it is.

Snipe
well, ive been here for about 2 years...my old name was Skillz™, snipe, is that you from DBP or COW??? superbollen was from UPA2 right?
Snipe, I thought sarcasm was the lowest form of wit? Well at least there's some wit in your replies, better than the mumbo jumbo crap typed by the 'oh so superior players'. 

Greetz Y'all
bourne2 = Skillz :o

Yes its the same Snipe.

Havent see you in a while, hows it been?

Snipe
 :)
skillllllllllllz pmsl, hi ty, long time no c, hows the bible?
oh snipe...do you still have the password for my Skillz accouunt?
The following are not tolerated:
3.11 Using other's account 
3.12 Lending your nickname to other players

And I thought you were the model member Snipe ;)

Kidding, there's no proof of either, but had to get back at ya :p
I played here since 0ct 2002 with this nick. But I also played in "easy" league long time ago.. but didn't play very much. In these 3 years played only `about..1000 games...
Hello superbollen :) ive been here since april 2002, but i dont think ive played as many games as you :p, How's your wheelie bin? ;-)
Not off the top of my head I don't, I might have ot written down somewhere at home but thats 200 miles away right now.

If I remember right it was something simple yet stupid like backpack.

Snipe :p