« Back to All Topics
Power Ups
Posted in 
Tanx
Power Ups
Posted in 
Tanx
Power Ups
I'd like to know what you all think about having a few rooms(in one of the tanx rooms ex. 1 2 or 3) or even a seperate tanx room(ex. a number 4 room) with no Power Ups in the games. A lot of the people like to have an equal playing field so that nothing can make anyone more powerful then the opponent. The Power Ups have cause a lot of players to start a new operation, get the PU's and make it unfair for people starting the op. with them. Let me know what you all think about the NO POWER UP operations.    Thanks!

T4
It would be great if they made a room with no powerups just ammo so everyone has a chance and there will be less jumper attacks.I think they should have no powers in room 2 or 3. 
yes T4-   that would certianly make for a level playing field would'nt it?  ;)  interesting idea

cheers! 
ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/smrdrag.gif
]
Very excellent idea, my favorite game is a good group with no pu's....and everyone abiding. Spoiler introduced me to this. Fraid I have to say I need em....but I think it's even more fun with none. I'm enjoying the input from 
the forum. Alot of interesting ideas......
One idea suggested from Nicolasofassisi ( sorry for the spelling) was some different tank worlds...hmmmmmm. Alot of good folks here. Thanks.
Duh ....me again. How about some rooms for one on one matches?? Without power up's of course.hmmmmmm
I agree with you about having a room with no power ups.
Or maybe when one starts a new operation he/she could select the power ups, or have none at all. What do you think of the idea of maybe having a room that you would need a password to get into with? That way two or more players could have a game with out being interrupted by other people.
someone already thought of having a password in a op.
A better idea:

It would be cool if you could setup up games with options like (no privates, no powerups, a certian number of kills to determine a winner, no winner (just playing), teams, and everything else.)  That would rule...I fear they may make this only if the Gold Edition though...which would bad...
that IS good, but we could just make a game for the privates too, right? they want to play.
but ur idea IS GOOD. VERY GOOD.
Dividing up privates, no PU games and PU games might be difficult to do. They would have to give the Operation originator the options at startup as to what he/she wanted in the game. Example of player options when they would start up a game might be: with or without guest, with or without PU's(and I am sure that PU's would have to be explained to administrators b4 it could be done,,,like what is considered PU's...(most of us know that we consider PU's to only be the sheild, Power and speed but the life is really a PU also but normally we don't consider that to be a part of the PU. O well, I guess I just confused everyone with all this jibber jabber:) 

T4
Interesting, what you find when you check the old posts of a forum, isn't it?

I agree with what people said here.

Good gaming,
~HoundFromHell~
how bout no ups and no weapons; then we can just Dance Dance Dance dance DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNCCCCE
I think thats what makes this game so great. Power ups help the weak people win and the better to survive. Only because you have a high score they all click on you at once. Leave the power ups alone where they are. And just make an extra version of room one but where only subscribers can attend. Im tired of nonpointers leaving me on fire so i can loose my score. Bunch of scumbags.

I agree with you on the no power up, as an option though.If FOD could set it up when you start an operation you could chose the options you want, and then if a player wants to join he/she could view what options are being used and decide to come in or not. Those who want to use power ups could then go to another operation. I do like the powerups but there are times that it would be cool to play a game without any.:D
Also I would like to see FOD allow a player to set an operation that would need a pass word to get in to play.That way 2 to 6 players could have a battle wiyhout any jumpers, bankers, privates or any umwelcomed players joinning. It could be a good way for a one on one grudge match to be fought.;) 
B-)MR. Bluze
Here Here good idea in my humble opinoin and maybe we will play if i ever subscribe lol