Posted in 
Billiards
Online Flyordie Rating Calculator Available
Posted in 
Billiards
Online Flyordie Rating Calculator Available
You can now use the Flyordie Rating Calculator online for free. Just go to 
http://www.fodcalc.tk
I've just been on it. It's a really cool site. The calculator is really useful. Good job fodcalc. ;) 

I like the fact that its online too. Saves time downloading etc. 
its ok, but we all know about it now, dont need to be told, and your tips are rubbish lol
Anyone with half a brain can work it out anyways.
 Boring mate. You sit on here 24/7 waiting for me to reply so you can just give abuse back. Sad.
erm, you just waited to reply to me, lmfao @ u
 I commented on the fod calculator then you replied instantly just to give me abuse. 
semi-toe-bakflip 

Re: Online Flyordie Rating Calculator Available  Posted: Aug 22, 2005 9:33 PM  

i reckon o2 is tht fodcalc guy.

Matchbox_Twenty 

Re: Online Flyordie Rating Calculator Available  Posted: Aug 22, 2005 9:35 PM  

Anyone with half a brain can work it out anyways. 

you sure ?
 Yes cos' my post had nothing to do with you or about you yet you just want to create another slanging match.
im telling the truth, you are just lying stupidly :S its obvious u were talkin to me duh !
 How does me saying that anyone can work out there rating after a certain game without a calculator have anything to do with you?

ANSWER: It doesn't.
 Thanks for admitting defeat in this agrument. 
admitting defeatr ? honestly man how thick r u, do i need to get someone with a brain in here to say to u that ur first post was intended to me? lmfao.
 I have a brain. That first post had nothing to do with you m8. 
keep comin with the rest of ur names.
 I only have 2:

Matchbox_Twenty
Matchbox_20.

Your just unpopular.
have to agree with matchbox, despite the fact you disagreed with my post, but at least you did in a polite fashion.

there are too many people with too much time on there hands waiting to rubbish peoples opinions.

the forum is a space to promote new ideas, not for idiots to go around being obtuse for the sake of it and then presumably giggling at themselves afterwards.

but the internet is an immature dork breeding ground magnet (hi hari kiri)
lol at this guy?

WTF YOU COME TO THIS SITE, WHAT A MONTH AGO. THINK YOUR OUR LEADER OR SOMETHING?? AND TELL ME IM IMATURE WITHOUT KNOWING ME?? YOU WANNA FIGHT WITH ME MAN YOU GOT IT WITH ABOUT HALF OF BLOODY SITE.
some guy last night said i provoked him union summat or other, if u look at posts, i was posting in topics and within seconds he replie to at least 3 of my posts with a comment towards me.

not gonna sit here and take that from him.
for your information harry, my latest nick maybe a month or so old, but i have been here for years my friend.

perhaps you should not be so rude to people and then they might show you some respect.

maybe we could be friends if you calm down a bit
look man its you blowing everything outa proportion... i have plently of friends on this site, i get along with most people.

all i said was  'precious?' and you think its fair to insult me on every topic?
and my names scott not harry
lmao every post i bin in it always scotty n matchbox twenty arguin llol
Bump, because this still works.