« Back to All Topics
show support for reconnection period
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
to allow players a short time to reconnect to the game after their PC has crashed, this is a problem we all suffer from, losing precious points for no reason.
lol they r precious to bad players like me
hari kiri you have a bad attitude a superiority complex and no sense of humor, please dont respond to my posts because you offer nothing of value to anyone.

lose your 'i'm a hard ass' approach to life, it is boring.

instead of rubbishing other peoples ideas why dont you come up with some of your own
lol he thinks you have no sense of humor. Thats great.

Bad idea I already get stuck in rooms for a minute or 2 when they DC I don't need to be stuck in there for 5 more mins waiting for them to get back online.

Most of the time DC are your fault not FOD's.

Snipe
 :)
 If it means that much to you then buy a better internet connection. Get broadband, I've never d/c since I got broadband.
i do have broadband and a brand new DELL.

fault is irrelevant, but the solution is in the hands of FOD

and the reconnection period i propose could be a short as 20 secs like it is on partypoker.com or many many other sites. they also have a limit to how many times this can happen.

this is clearly a good idea.

who wants to win or lose a game because of disconnections.

it makes the whole site more integral and professional.

i will never subscribe while the connection is so shaky.

maybe you dont get d/c'ed but there are amny many people who do.

consider others and show support for this great idea.

even some of the crappiest websites have this feature so why shouldnt FOD. 
look zappa, the fault will be with you computer, or it would happen to be also.

clear your internet cache and cookies etc, then change or pass. maybe then it will work.
thanks for your advice but i dont understand most of what you wrote.

or it would happen to be also .....what?

change?

pass?

maybe you can put me straight.

it does happen to lots of people
change your password.

and clear your internet cache by going on tools, internet options, then clear cache
precios points
what a joke..its just a game dude..points are not $$..so there is no precios thing whith them
anyways,i like the idea and the guy is right,many much worse sites than fod have that feature,its not diff,y shoudnt fod have it.

and dont go so much on him about the ''precious'' points,nobody likes losing points.

PS:hey hara:)long time no see:)
 and that is one of the reasons why they are worse sites than FOD billiardman.
if they aint precious then why do people cry when they get beat good idea i say PEACE OUT A-TOWN.
Erm, this idea is actually a pretty good idea. Give people say, 1 minute or somrthing to get back in the room or else it will be a loss for the unlucky DC victim.