« Back to All Topics
Top 20
Posted in 
Tanx
Top 20
Posted in 
Tanx
Top 20
I could only find 2 , yes 2 ,nicknames in the Top Twenty that were more than a year old. Thats Sad.

:(.
andddalay should be in top twenty. also razgriz is the same as tekdude. some of the top twenty probably have 5 nicks. they are the people who should be banned, i mean, what if all top 20 were one person?
wats wrong with having 2 nicks in the top 20?

and how come nobody said anything about it when terminatorazteca had the top 3 spots?
:|
and ive only got these 2 in the top 20 , i used to have 3 but i let the other one drop below 470
what a shame (not). i thought snake was here longer than a year. 
I agree with Kobiness.

I'd like to see Top 20 players not Top 20 nicks.

Snipe
 :)

LOL kobiness/kobing needs to wipe his 
  chin obviously his diaper is full, its no
  wonder u got banned so many times.
  Snipe, i agree with u tho, but
  unfortunately the system doesn't 
  recognise ip's.

A lot of the fair dinkum players have
  departed, and only a handful of decent
  players remain, no need to mention 
  names, as they know who they are.

In regards to the top 20, it is the 
  same throughout, the majority of 
  top 20 players, all have more than 1 
  nick. Easiest way to pick a *top 20* 
  player, is look for a player that 
  that plays for fun, not points/ratings.

Anyone can bank points, but in all honesty
  what do they gain from it, apart from a 
  bad reputation, no skills, and no friends, 
  the answer is easy,  NOTHING.

andddlay would have been in top 20, but he has been working hard with his cable modem... haha!
so your saying that since my nick isnt over a year old I shouldn't be allowed in the top 20?
I AM SAYING ITS SAD.

ALL YOU NOOBS IN THE TOP TWENTY,,,LOL.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

SURELY ITS UNGENTLEMANLY CONDUCT TO HIDE BEHIND A LOWER RANKED NICKNAME ? 

UNGENTLEMANLY CONDUCT

IS STILL AGAINST THE RULES ?????
:O so ur sayings that if one of my nicks is ahead by 2 points its against the rules to go on the other one just because its a couple points lower?

and im not one of those people that goes on a low nick and follows generals around

and if were all noobs why arent u in there, ur not a noob uve been here since 2002
its only a game peter, its about fun remember :) youve said it enough times.
shall i put your dummy back in the pram ? 
You obviously missed the "LOL" bit in the last post.

I think you two should go change your nics again.

:D:D:D
let me get about $20 and i will :D
i dont play tanx im talking in general, youve had plenty goes at me in the past in this forum for moaning and now you do it.crying like a baby, ITS A GAME FOR GODS SAKE !
play halo 2 or something. anything by FLYORDIE. Fod should die!!
Are you trying to turn this into something personal Semi-bak-nick-changing-fliptoe ?

I seem to have missed the bits where I was moaning and crying,perhaps you can point them out .I am commenting on the Tanx game and the players within it.By your own admision you dont play it,or cant.:D.

On second thoughts , you better not,you might self implode,your obviously a touchy little fella.

:p.

Might even be a better idea if this post was locked,it touched a raw nerve with you.Dont want ye gettin toooo upset now.Whoever you are.

;).
lol my modems fine.  fixed it already.
i only posted here as ive posted a few topics before in mods forum and i was very annoyed at something, and then you come into it just making me more annoyed, actually you've done it a couple of times and i think you should act your age more sometimes.<<

ive played tanx before and your right i aint that good at it, im good at the billiards part of this site, i play tanx every so often and its not a bad game but i get bored of getting killed 2 secs after clicking my space bar lol then i see these guys shootin grenade from god knows where and knockin me for 10 and know if i wanted to be that good id have to practice alot, so ill jus stick to billiards, id love to blow you up sometime :D get my own back :) 
btw when i wrote 'its a game for gods sake' in caps, i wasnt angry but came across like i was way i wrote it. :(
"Act my age 
sometimes
"  :D does that mean 
sometimes
 dont act my age.:D LOL.

You should ask me,or even someone better than me,(everyone) to give you a few tips
next time you visit the Tanx room.

;););)