« Back to All Topics
Who is the best tanx player who is a girl?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I think the best tanx player of all who is a girl is Smurf Tina.  Does anybody know any other tanx player who is good?  What do you think?
id say the worst girl player is kobe, hands down.
LOL thanx Kobe..i might be best with the Gob..but player noways..nowhere near..im yuky n first t admit it
yorky
NBK-DNANGEL..i s a very good player .. so yeah i will go with Smurth Tina and DNANGEL... thats in females
your all wrong smurf tina is nowhere near as good as FA_angelfire she could beat tina any day
i dont really know either but i have watched both lots and i think Smurth Tina is a far better player than FA Angelfire..maybe you have,nt watched smurth tina,she has so much more skills well that is my opinion
Hmm,They are all pretty good but i think Tnc Firestrike is the best ;\
So what kinda songs yer sing then ol' johnny boy?
Hellmelt, here's the song I'm singing.
"I found my thrill . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in tanx.

And I still think Smurf Tina is a much better player than any of the girls here.

yes i couldn't agree more

but shes gone i think so i would now say yorkyreb :D
I know she doesn't have a high ranking, but I would say Laluna is a great player.  She is a class act and lots of gals and lads think she's the shibitz!! She is a good competitor. It's not always about the points, but all honor to those gals that crank out the points :)  Just adding my 5 cents to the convo.   Max
Hmm... Good question, I would have to say that the best girl player and who's a girl would be Brianna... (NBK_DNAngel02)  
The best Girl Tanx Player is Jamie2000. Wtg :D 

its between Brianna and Jamie , theyre both really good players
Ha ha... Told you Bri. You're the best player that is a girl... WTG

i think its rich girl hands down all the way
i have to say that forbidden angel is the best player. shes so cool. i wish i could play like her.
It doesnt really matter. Theres only 1 way to find out a knockout :-> 

its peter,when hes got his kilt on:p
VEGITO!! donde has estado , este juego ya es tan aburrido :|
NBKSamantha is pretty good too :)
Yorky is the best female tanx player.

STrange remark from Samanthasparky,since that name has never played in tanx!YOU DIDNT REALLY THINK I WAS GONE DID YOU? lolol....
 LAST I PLAYED TANX THE BEST PLAYER THAT I RECALL WAS SHEENA.......WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
its gota be me for sure :-> !!!!
well i rekon NBKsamantha is a banker but i think its other Tanxs GiRL or NBKyorkyReb we sey good bye to TanXs Girl we wish her the best