« Back to All Topics
NEWS MAN A ROUGH 1
Posted in 
Tanx
NEWS MAN A ROUGH 1
Posted in 
Tanx
NEWS MAN A ROUGH 1
THANK YALL FOR READING AND REPLYING, ALL OF YOU GOOD AND BAD TANKERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY YOU PEACE ,AND GLAD YALL DID, NOW SOME SAY REPORT ON THE WARS WELL HELLO NUMBER1 WAR I SEEN IS , 4 JMPERS WENT AROUND LAST NIGHT LIKE CRAZY IN OUT OF THE GAME MESSING GAMES UP , GOOD GAMES FOR THERE POINTS GEEZEREALLY SAD , THERE ARE GOOD TANKERS OUT THERE TRYING TO HELP YALL, TO WATCH OUT AND CHASE AND BURN THEM  ITS A TOUGH ROAD TO PAVE , BUT WORTH IT ALL HEE,LAST NIGHT WAS WORST IVE SEEN IN LONG TIME. AND I DO THINK EVERY 1 SHOULD SPEAK THERE MINE LONG AS ITS DONE WITH OUT CUSSING AND SUCH FOR GAME TO BE GREAT'' THERE MUST BE SOME RULES.BUT I THINK THE ONES THAT COME HERE TO PLAY A  REAL GAME OF TANX WILL KEEP COMING HERE ITS A VERY COOL GAME.SO THERE WORKING ON JUMPERS NOW TO FIX THAT ME MY SELF AND I , DONT CARE ABOUT THE POINTS I THINK THAT KILL IS WHAT IM AFTER.WE HAVE SOME WARS'' GOING ON IN CHAT I SEEN SOME ARE FUNNY SOME ARE OUT OF ANGER,SOME SAY MPS NOT BEENING FAIR TO ALL AND JUST THERE FRIENDS IN TANX, WELL ,FROM WHAT I SEE IF YOU DO WHAT THE RULES SAY MOST STAY SAFE FROM THE RED BUTTON ON HIS SIDE,LIVE TO FIGHT ANOUTHER WAR , I FOUGHT THE LAW LAW WON, BUT IM STILL FIGHTING.SO IF YOU THINK YOUR FIGHTING FOR THE GOOD OF GAME KEEP IT UP,THE HIGH POINTERS FEEDING ON A NEW PLAYER NOT GOOD FOR THE GAME THEY THINK THEY WILL NOT  A GOOD PLAYER AND LEAVE THE GAME FOR EVER , THAT HURTS GAME, AND IS SAD,IF THEY WERE GOOD TANKERS THEY WOULD NOT DO IT.WELL I NEED MY REST SO GOODAY TO ALL AND SOMEYOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .

Shouldn't a "news man" be required to write coherent prose?   What's with the CAPITALS NEWS MAN ?????????
for a news guy......your punctuation really bites.

I have to agree with lucy.....try writing something coherent dude.
Yea, I can't read what you said.... Try with lower case, and use capitals when needed, eh?
I, unlike the morons above, can understand what was written.  Some of them double as jumpers, and some are just jumping on the redundant bandwagon.

I agree with you news man, and realize that you write like you do to evoke a style that fits your character.  Keep doing what you're doing, and soon the idiots in the game will have to deal with the consequences of acting out of stupidity.
So how long have you been posing as news man thorny ?
I DON"T GET IT WHAT;S WRONG WITH THWE WAAY NEWZMAN TYPES$%/?......AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA