« Back to All Topics
Pic of me and my mum
Posted in 
Off-topic
Pic of me and my mum
Posted in 
Off-topic
Streamline, your mother was beautiful, and that's a beautiful shot of the both of you. Warm regards.

i wish i had a pic as beautiful as yours with my mom cause  im a dofus i always do bad things and answer back to her :( and i regret that evry day  i know  its never to late to say im sry but im kind of ...scared  i dont leave with my mom i leave alone and when she gives me advices i dont folow the and say 'shh .. i know what im doing'  i ven do im rong :( im so srry i wish i had the guts to tell her how i feel :(

hi from Romania 

- vlad -
Thats how i'll allways remember ur mum Lorna,allways with a smile on her face:-)
Me to..I will never forget her
Thats a great pic streamy. Love Dices
aww stream i know how u feel my grandmother died 1 month before i turned 3 so i never had her for mostly of my life and im sry to hear this stream realy am
Lorna, you and your mother has a beautiful spirit. May God bless you with the strength you need. It's in you, just needs to surface!

Rose
A very lovely pic of you and your mom Lorna. May the smile that you and your mom share in this photo continue to bring you many fond memories of the times you two have shared. Luv ya lady.
Now I see where Stream got her good looks runs in the family.
Thankyou..she was a great mum
yeh streamline is a pretty woman...whenever i see her 

in the rooms i always click on her info..hehe...

,respects to your mum.

Hello streamline don't know you but its a huge loss when we lose a parent no matter what our age. The pic is lovely and the smiles tell the feelings you and her had for each other. May your fond memories out do the passing of your mom.
                                Magictool
Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words and thoughts :)

StreamLine