« Back to All Topics
all good players come play me
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Now i have been playing this game for quite some time.. around 2-3 years.. I have many accounts ( most either are or have been over 650 ) Now what i want to happen next is to play some of the "most respected" players on here and prove that i am for real and not just a fluke. so far heres the "most respected" players around, keep in mind i have already played them all. won them some and lost to them some. 

liverpool
ryan
nish

now i know this forum post is going to cause alot of problems for there is alot of haters. And trust me i have many haters hatin on me all day everyday, trust me you will see some of the replies to this post and you will know what im talking about.

liver, ryan and nish come play me i only wanna test myself.. 
And just to show how many actually hate on me i will say this just to prove my point.. watch the replies, youll see what im talkin about.

is makaveli good player or bad player?
i respect u  MAka  i ven do u dont know me  im not a good player but i definally  woud like a game with u 

Fuck the world as we elope and witness furious speeds
of nasty questions keep us all stressin', curious G's
Backstabbed and bleedin', fuckin' thoughts laced with weed
Learnin', duckin' stray shots, bullets be hot, they burnin' 
Inhalin' sherm smoke, visualized the flames
Will I be smothered by my own pain?
Strange whispers, cowards conversate, so quick to dis us
Takin' pictures for the feds, and desperate hopes they'd get us
Hit us off, give us plenty centuries, forgive my sins
Since I ain't in many penitenturies the best revenge is fuck friends
We military minded soldiers, bustin' shots blindly
Tryin' to find Jehovah to help me
Somebody save me
Lost and crazy, scared to drop a seed hopin' I ain't cursed my babies
Maybe now niggas feel me now, picture my pain
embrace my words make the world change
And still I smile nigga

:) -vlad- :) 
    ROMANIA
sure -vlad- i will give you a game. next time you see me send me a challenge and we'll play a bo3
vlad why r u bein racist in that last line?
I'll give you a game Maka :p I haven't played in a while bu this game is easy to catch on to ;)

and Henry, what was racist about that last line?
srry henry i didnt intend to  bee  a racist but so r the lines i just rote what  Shakur singed 
play the game, have fun.  the good players will come to u if your that good.  that is if your not a poor sport? game on ppl!  :)