« Back to All Topics
All good players gone?
Posted in 
Billiards
All good players gone?
Posted in 
Billiards
All good players gone?
Any1 notice since they changed the main snooker to pro all the good players have left and the rooms are empty most the time, hardly ever full.
i didnt say 'all ugly players gone?' i sed all good players, u FREAK OF NATURE
Nah Nish, all the good players realised that they are not so good at the real game. They must have been annoyed at being shown up ;)
 All the best players loved the original light room snooker & weren't happy when they made the table's bigger & made the light rooms take a back seat.
When was the changes i saw so much players complain to have their game back, if u notice all real good players dont complain 1 time, i m not talking about the players who think they r good like pumpkin or scooby doofus...
The legends are fed up by this game they got all crowns , so much cents , two 147 ;). They dont need play anymore.

And the behaviour of 85% of players here who r sore losers and this game where u cant say 1 word withtout get ban for insulting ;\ dont encourage players to stay.

Prisoner 97K186
i agree most of them dont play much on light rooms no more its verry sad because it was good to watch u guys getting cents and even in unrated but thay took them 2 :(
that good words petal im with you :(