In memory of Angel
Posted in 
Off-topic
In memory of Angel
Posted in 
Off-topic
In memory of Angel
This is Mindi...

Angel was currently in a car accident and she is currently in a coma....she talked about this place so much and i hope that everyone here will be kind enough to put her in your thoughts and minds for a while....it was her graduation night a night that she was always suspose to remember and here she lays in a coma...please people she needs to be here for her daughter and without her i am not sure what i would do....she loved granmama and now that she is gone i am not sure....Just please be here for her...the doctors say she may not make it through this....she was in a coma already once and came out of it but in the process lost a leg and now she is back in a coma...

SHe loves life and everything ab0out it, so please just send words of kindness so tat i can read them to her while she is in her coma and even read them to her should she come out of the coma.

Mindi
Jingle here..first time scanning the posts for a while.Once an angel,from a quick read of them,and your in particularly,it seems angel hasn't give up her fight for life yet ,so"im memory of" seems a bit premature..
the famous jingle spelling mistakes here..i'll do that again..im here for the first time in ages scanning the posts here,once an angel,from a quick read of em..and yours in particually..it seems angel hasnt given up her fight for life yet..so the title of the post.." in memory of..seems premature..
Plenty of bad typists on here ..NOT GUILTY lol
okeydokey, you don't need to type it twice, we get what you're trying to say. :)
If u had a brain read the two things closely..
twist OF words. and i'll say one more thing..i dont believe what anyone says over the net ,if this is true about someone getting very badly injured,im deeply sorry about that. but..who knows..tell me..and if anyone puts stories like that out that are not true,they should be ashamed of themselves..but keep it to urselves..dont upset..good thinking people if its not true..so..best keeping it to urselves..and family..not strangers..let us get on with enjoying this site..to play pool ..
Terrible news. She is a breath of fresh air on the forum. I wish her a full and speedy recovery.
angel,
We are all here wishing you well and sending our love and best wishes to you for you to get well soon. Hang on in there, we know what a fighter you are and I know this may be one of the biggest fights of all but don't give up. You still have so many things in life which I know you want to do so keep fighting angel.
cream rose xx
I don't know you Angel, but I do know that no one deserves what you have experienced. I wish you the best of luck for a speedy recovery. There is so much left of your life to enjoy, so don't give up right now!
Words cant sum this up, such a terrible thing to happen on such a young life. She loves this forum, we love her being here. I dont pray, but ill say a little prayer for her tonight.

Best Wishes
I know I'm new but I was (and still am) Angel's friend. I hope she comes out of her coma and make a good recovery. May God always be with you. 
Any more news Mindi?

Thanks...
omg, I used remember angel from a couple o yrs bak, i pray god heals soon, such a sad thing to happen to a birght woman.  regards, yam25
look, these are her freinds showing their concern on here, if you so twisted u dnt care pee off!...
I certain am. Who are you talking about?
Okey... sure, it sounds suspicious that her friend would know to come in here, and even more that I get Washington news on TV and haven't heard a story on this. I wouldn't be surprised if I found this out to be fake. 

HOWEVER
 - if you read the forums you would work out that Angel has a lot of people in here who both like and respect her. I see it as highly unlikely that she would change her character and fake this post. Supposing it's not a fake many people - including myself - are likely to find your posts distasteful. I hope you are happy with yourself.
Whoa, are you accusing us all of lying? Certainly seems like it. I find it unlikely that all half a dozen of the people on here would cooperate and LIE just for the fun of it. This is a forum, and not all things said are satisfying. If you don't like it, then don't post on it. 

And about the news, maybe you just didn't catch it. Besides, who watchs TV all day anyway?

Yours truly :),
   Samantha
Are you talking to me? I was saying to Okey that he's right, there can be fakes. Like the population doesn't really consist of billions of 17/f/gorgeous-and-near-you people, lies can happen. Nothing surprises me on the internet, but I then went on to say... that I doubted this was one of those cases in spite of the reasoning. Angel seemed to me to be one of the genuine people here, and hence I made my voice clear that I was thinking of her.

Actually, I over-reacted to Okey's post. I am not entirely sure what he was saying in the end. Apologies if I read it wrong.
Hey,Hey,Hey,

Lets all take a chill pill.I think I can see both sides of this storm in a tea cup.

Okey was only trying to warn the younger members of this site,that everything you read, is not always true.I dont think Okey has ANY malicious thoughts.He (like his typing:p) just gets a little mixed up.Dont take this the wrong way either Okey,,ok.You have just lost a very dear one yourself,so its just natural that you dont want to read bad things. 

We just want whats best for everyone,but sadly,life,deals us some, what seems like at the time, cruel blows.We will all get thru this,and our best thoughts still go to Angel.

;).
Ok hmm, I'll try to catch up here and read up on what has transpired. 

Regarding Angel. I do not know her personally nor have I gotten familiar with her past posts. So I'm one of those strangers who probably has no big impact on her life whatsoever. Since this is the internet,  do I have my suspicions about all of this? To be honest, I'd rather keep those questions to myself. 

But I also wish it was a fake, because I'd never want to see anybody go through a tragedy such as this one in real life. Now as a human being, I have to offer my best wishes to Angel and hope the best for her and her health. I prepared a lil' card down below for her, and I hope it makes everyone in these forums feel better.

Cheers,
Rachel
[img=
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/RachelDawson/getwellsooncard.jpg
]
Fine, I guess I overreacted too, and I apologize for that. I hope Angel gets well too...so Rachel..can you tell me how to make a get well pic like you just did?
Beppe..i respect what you say..but like i say..who knows unless you know these people personally..im not meaning to say people are fakes..im just warning everyone to beware..this is a great game site and lots of friendships have been formed..genuine from what i can gather..and thats just luck.but there quite a few clowns that use this site too...now like i said,if this happened,someone died in tragic circumstances no ones sadder than me..
And thanks for the compliment Peter lol
So as it turned out... there was aparently no fatal grad accident in Spokane, and angel is alive. Somehow her step sister or whatever hacked her account... etc.

Angel... why is it that you post regularly, then one day after being so excited about grad you mysteriously get replaced by a hateful relative - then return a long time after without ever mentioning your grad? How can we ever know for real that this relative is a freak and not just a figment of your imagination?
I never reply to these sort of topics, as I know how easy it is to make people believe you on the internet. I always have my doubts, and in the 2 examples I've encountered this the corpses have somehow come alive. Quite sick really.

Belive me smack  things do happen..whether on here or in real life..You may not believe what you read..sometimes i Don't ..but  my mum died in May..and I was not even told..learning to live with it now..but was hard...so my point is that some things that people do say on here are true.

StreamLine  (moderator)
I do believe many things on here, just depends how they are portrayed. Somebody using the nickname of the person who died is always supicious but if someone says about a loss of someone else I can trust them. 
Reputation also counts for a lot Streamy.
As Beppe says, reputation is also a key factor in trusting someone.