« Back to All Topics
To Every Newbie Out There..
This is very easy to understand..

Since you all seem to locate chat and ask us ALL the same questions over and over and annoy us to death i thought i'd help you all..

First off if you've begun to read this goodjob :)
Secondly when you begin You won't get a thing..

to solve this problem the button labeled 
HELP
 will explain everything once you click it.. the 
HELP
 button is located next to the 
CHAT
 button which you all manage to find one way or another.. so take that into consideration before asking any questions.. 

Thanks
Dmd
Thats right man. Im tired of those newbies asking what do the numbers by my name mean, and wheres grudens winevellar its easy enough to click help and its good you showed them that way to go man. -Sid Vicious
A forum is for the purpose of discussion. If you don't like noob posts, then don't ANSWER THEM!
I disagree.  It's ineffecient to clutter the forum and chat with questions that are answered by the fundamental "instruction manuals" of the game, the help button, FAQ, etc.  Questions are welcome, but more so if they're backed by some knowledge to show that an effort was put out by the player to solve the problem his or herself.
I think there was a greek myth or a folk tale or something about a man whose cart got stuck in the mud, so he asked his deity for help getting it out.  He was refused.  The man then struggled to get it out himself but couldn't; at that point only did the deity help the man out.  Extreme example but still applicable.
how is the myth relevant to this? its not like anyone refused to answer and then answered
The basic meaning of that quote "sarah" is that you should 
first give it a go before you start bothering ppl....

TheMad1X-(

p.s i say basic cos i understood it :p
The only problem if we decided to ignore the questions Sara in the forum is so many people write the same message again incase we didn't see it before so the forum would get even more cluttered then it was before, so telling everyone to look at the help is not unreasonable to ask because thats what it's there for.
Okay, i am not a subscriber but ive been playing for a reasonable time so i could say i know some stuff about this game... first of all, when i started playin this game, i didnt even know there was a forum, OR a chat box... i just learned how to play the game on my own. I didnt even know about the help menu. What im trying to say, is that its not too hard to figure out what to do. Once in a while, a question in the forum or chat is ok, but dont go asking every tiny detail without going ahead and trying to figure it out yourself. Its not that hard to figure out that the little red arrow buttons are what make you move...

~ jb15600 ~
Thats how I learnt as well, I only started chatting a few days ago, the game is really eay to understand I don't know why everyone have such a big problem with it?
What is a sense ball used for?
Didn't Dickymcdick just tell you that there is a help site, you will find information for a senseball there, if you are still having problems, refer to Mont's post because it has a lot of things that you might need help on.

a sense ball is very useful. when you start a fight with a monster, it tells you what type of weapon and what type of magic are best against it.
LOL…JD was making a joke :p.  He’s KNOWS what a senseball is for, although he doesn’t play anymore.  

JD - it looks like you’ll have to come visit the forum a bit more often. You passed as a noob all too easily ;).

-Flik

I'm stuck on mission 1.  The mosquito keeps killing me and everytime I go in, I can't find my way out.. Please help!

:P

-JD
I don't know.... I'd say if you've actually found the labyrinth you're doing quite well JD ;)

-sash
Jd's always been a newb no worries ;)

Bump. :)
Ok, now you're getting personal! ;)  DMD is just happy because since it's been 6 months since I played, he could now kill me. :D

-JD
WTF is this a n00b discusion or a war????
YES!!!!!! I can finally beat you :D ;)
Yes, you can!  But jump over into my world and I'll meet Capt. Nem0 in the dueling arena and we'll see who's boss. ;)

And for danieltheslayer: You really need to learn when to post and when not to post.  This discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you.  Unless of course, you are the king of noobs!

-JD