« Back to All Topics
can u aim?
Posted in 
Billiards
can u aim?
Posted in 
Billiards
can u aim?
why does FOD have paths drawn when u practice but when u play online it seemz so cruel to snatch the paths away.... any suggestions / tips for aiming? basically i do not have as much time to spare on online games (i am typing this msg on a coffee break) like some of the ppl who live on the internet with the ratings like 500+ n so on..... but it would be nice to play at a competitive level without spending half my life if not all of it like these guys playing pool on FOD to get really good at aiming.... enough rambling, anyone know of any aiming / lining programs????
lol ifyou want lines lol go to yahoo pool ;) and if there wuz aprogram for lines for FOD , you would probably get banned for using them anyway
what would be the point of a path online? no one would miss!?

and u dont have to spend all your time on the game, concentrate more on the possition you get on the white,(using spin etc) then you dont even need to be good at aiming.
no there is none just get good urself
when the object ball and the cue ball collide, if they are in line with the pocket the object ball will pot - and luck of course.
well i see some players here just bang the balls in one after the other, i refuse to believe that they r doin that without an aiming program or without days if not months of practice 24/7, in which case the point of playing a game online seemz pointless, in any case, no aiming progz available????
From a programming perspective, you don't need another program as an aiming tool - "path" is already built into the game and is accessible in practice mode. When you switch to game mode I am guessing that a flag tells the game not to display the path option. All a hacker would need to work out is how to locate and change this flag. I had one of our work consultants "look" at how it might be done, and said it would be "difficult but achievable". I wanted him to do it so I could show FoD that it is possible, but he refused to hack the game under "moral principles". Thus to me the possibility remains unproven.

There is even another possibility - there could be a command built into the game, known by Operator and whoever he choses to pass the information on to.
listen 2 this it might help might not;\
but u want 2 go on billiars.com and find training they show u how 2 shoot sum balls:> n sum not they don't show how 2 shoot the 1;s up against the wall but like the 1;s in the pocket and close 2 the pocket.........so i hope i helped u;)

have to chk these things out but yep the msgs u guys posted did help, thx......