« Back to All Topics
Christina Allen
Posted in 
Off-topic
Christina Allen
Posted in 
Off-topic
Christina Allen
I know none of you knew her, but I have seen some people put births and deaths up here before. And I know I haven't been around much lately, so this is a wierd way to say hi. I appologize. 
On Friday, May 20th, My friend Christina Allen, hung herself. 1 of her friend saw as she did it and was unable to stop her. What a terrible sight it must have been. I heard about it on the following Sunday, and hoped it was a rumor. As I walked into school the next day, I saw all of my friends crying and holding eachother. Now, after a day of morning, and a couple more to come and go, I post it here. I hope it is not too much of and bother. \
I don't think anyone else from school here comes on, so i'm not exspeceting to find anyone she knew. I just I would post.

Christina Allen
2/15/89-5/20/05
We all loved you, and we will all miss you. We wish you didn't go
It's tragic when somebody you know sees fit to end their life. 2 years ago somebody from my school did the same, and the emotional outburst from fellow pupils was amazing. I didn't know him personally, but he was a friend of my brother. Together as a school, we managed to move on.

My thoughts are with you X-Honna
X-Honna, smackamcracka, I feel both your losses and my thoughts will honor your friends. Stay strong.
my deepest sympathies to you and your friends.

reminds me of a few people that either died or got injured while i was at school, one who is alive so i will not mention his name, got run over by a car whilst doing a paper round, had a fractured skull, half a dozen broken ribs and recovered within 6 month. My thoughts are with you all who have had the same experiences
I am so sorry X-honna. It must have been a really big shock