« Back to All Topics
snooker light
Posted in 
Billiards
snooker light
Posted in 
Billiards
snooker light
Right i think flyordie should make this game more appealing because from what i see they want to just dump it, on main page theres 8ball with a pic and 9ball and pro snooker, but no snooker light only a very small font link. i know that alot of ppl dont know this games still here from asking about they just think tables have been enlarged so i think flyordie should also make a pic of snooker light and stop trying to ruin the game...they show a pic when you click 'more snooker' and it says 'snooker on a pool table' i know its true but that makes it sound bad in my view so flyordie will you make this game more appealing !!! do you think that if flyordie switched the games back around that everyone would go to pro...or go to snooker light ? if there was a pic on main page then they'd get more players not just a small font saying 'snooker lite'. 

please post your views.
Hi,
Would something like this be better, maybe an announcement box like the one on the bottom right stating which games are new but like on here have it in bigger lettering.:)
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/7a.JPG
]
How do you know everyones talking about FlyOrDie ? :p
something like that razzler just flyordie have obviously give up on this game and now are focusing just on pro snooker but id like to see more players in snooker light and if they got the message across better im sure there would be more .
Just used pic as an example, I know snooker light is not new but I was trying to show that new games could do with being highlighted more to make people aware of them. Maybe a scrolling list across the top of the main page showing new games plus showing some of the old favourites too may be an idea, not sure if this would be possible but hey anything to highlight the different games and grab peoples attention.:)

Em ..

I thought there was a ‹‹Featured Game›› thing on the main page ? Everytime there was a new game it was featured on there ..

And back to the topic:

If FlyOrDie switched the rooms again of course more people are going to play Snooker Light. Did you notice when they made the first switch more people started playing Snooker Pro ? This is a never ending discussion ;)
i just want them to make it more appealing im sure you know what i mean ;\
It's all about presentation....:)
There is another popular games site{which will remain anonymous}that has a drop down index list naming all their games, it is split into alphabetical order so that you can see very quickly ALL the games that they have, old and new alike, it cut's out a lot of the problems which people keep complaining about on here, there is no need to swap rooms around etc, it is the player who makes the choice from the alphabetical list.
As I said though it is all about presentation and no site can ever please every one all the time, personally I think Flyordie have got it just about right.
Personally I don't like that ^^^ and I love FlyOrDie's page as it is. :)

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]
Same here James, I agree with you.
Quote from my last post:
:)As I said though it is all about presentation and no site can ever please every one all the time, personally I think Flyordie have got it just about right.:)

Raz - I agree with the point you are making. I often wish that more people were tempted into either the light or quick rooms - for me the full snooker game is fine in all aspects except the time it takes to play a game, especially against Johnny Internet Surfer...