« Back to All Topics
Tanx Rating System
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx Rating System
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx Rating System
This is sort of a poll. Do you like the new rating system(1 point per kill) or the old rating system (16 points per kill)  

I Like The Old
It's not 1 point per kill .. and those who try to get points either don't get them or end up banking

depending on how many hits you get on your opponent( or someone else gets) and how many hits he gets on you determines how many poitns you win ..
caption's right, its not 1 point per kill.  but, i gotta admin, i liked the old rating system.  even though the old rating system was like who ever shot the opponent to kill got the points.  like lets say i shot 2 rockets and someone, and another shot a grenade.  the one who launched the grenade was the one who got the points.  
so i guess u could say i like a mixture...

~andddlay~
So andddalay, so said that you've seen a four star before (what was his/her ranking)? What was your ranking when you first started playing? How good were they?
in my opinion i feel the rating system favors the low rated players more then being evenly fair to everyone. its true you can set your own op for minimum and maxium but no matter what it still favors the lower rank. open op a low rated player can come in and kill a high rate and come close to getting 3 to 4 pts for that one kill and the high rate will be lucky just to get 1 point back after killing him twice. and to top it off you have to worry about losing points over night while you sleep. i feel the rating system should work fair for everyone and not just favor one sided ranks. it also opens the door for low rated ppl (good players hiding on new nics) that just wants to follow high rank players around blow them to bits taking more pts then they give just for spite. low rated player dont care because they have nothing to lose to begin with. well, i feel i vented enough lol. but its only my opinion.. tanx favors the low rated and not fairly at all.
 The Tanx rating system makes it possible for people to come back on low rated ids and take points from bankers. Is this fair? ;) 
I prefer the new system because it grants u with a better chance of actually getting pts. Everything andddlay said was the reason i like the new system. You shoot someone with a rocket and nuke well another person shoots them and kills em and gets all the points eventhough u did most of the damage.... not really fair isnt it. The new 1 is better because everybody gets a lil something regardless. 
Well the old system is better in many ways too. It gives the higher rating players more incentive to be careful and improve their skills. Otherwise, generals can be as careless and noobs. They can quickly gain 30, maybe 50 points by killing noobs. They don't care if they are banking-most do it all the time.