« Back to All Topics
THIS IS REB WAVING GOOD BYE
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
HEY FELLOW WARGAMERS!WELL YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE FROM ME BUT THIS TIME IS FOR GOOD I THINK.I GAVE MY NAMES TO THREE VERY PRETTY YOUNG LADIES,SO PLEASE DONT BE CUSSING THEM GUYS.THEY ARE NEW TO TANX,SO DONT BE GIVING YOURSELVES MIGRAINES OVER WHO THEY ARE,OK.IVE MET SOME GOOD FRIENDS ON TANX AND MADE SOME EVIL ENEMIES IM TOLD....LOLOL....LUZBEL(He is the devil you know?).SERIOUSLY IVE MET SOME INTERESTING PEOPLE AND MADE A FEW FRIENDS AND ALSO SOME ENEMIES IM TOLD.MY WIFE IS HAVING SURGERY IN A WEEK,SO ILL BE TAKING CARE OF HER AND IVE FOUND A NEW ONLINE GAME WITHOUT MUCH TALKING,JUST PLAYING A GAME.TANX HAS TURNED INTO A BIG CHAT ROOM AND ITS OUT OF HAND,NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE.SO GOOD-BYE ALL AND GOOD LUCK IN WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE.       GOOD BYE....MIKE(AKA REBSOJER,ARC LIGHT,OUTACITE,MOYTOY7,KITUWAH,ALPHAFOX
It makes me sad to see this..

I hope your wifes surgery goes well and I hope your "choosen girls" lol have a nice life here. Even though I have only know you for about 4 weeks you have become a good friend to me :D and I wish you the best in life and may your steaks be cooked the way you want them to be cooked lol...

FAREWELL OLD FRIEND ;)

p.s. DID YOU GIVE THE REB NICK TO THE GIRLS!?!?!?! LOL I HAVE TO KNOW!! 
It's sad to see you go Reb , you will be missed :(you were a cool friend and the best at AF3:D

Farewell my friend , and I hope everything goes well with your wife's surgery

Razgriz

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]
See you Reb come back and stop by from time to time.
bye reb it will be sad with out you:( 
one comes, 
one goes,
no one will replace,
what this rebsojer can face.

cya
REB, we've both said some things to each other that were rather mean, and I for one am sorry that our friendship ended on such sour terms.  I hope your wife's surgery goes well and I'll keep you and her in my prayers.  I hope that everything works out for the best in your life, and I hope that maybe we can overcome our differences and talk again soon.
May the Force be with you always,
Steph aka NBK Jadestar
Well... Later Reb, nice knowing ya. Take it easy man ;)
Cya Rebster
hope evrything goes well with ur wifes op..u gave some gr8 laughs in lobby hope u give plenty laughs wot eva u do
Yorkshire Rebel

REB i cant accept u leaving please stay or stay in the forum at least
Dear Mike; sorry...Rebsorber...It was a real pleasure the many times we "talked" over the chat...as I will always say..you were the catalist of pandemonium over the chat..your peculiar style is unique and your excellent sense of humor will be missed...an excellent southern gentleman and person...whenever I stop by Conyers, will let you know so we can have a couple of iced teas...hope that your dear wife will be back to 100% health and very nice of you the good bye to the ones that are your friends...Good luck and hopping to see you soon..PEPE (BARNEYFROG}
bye REBSOJER it was nice playing you in games :) YOU ARE ARC LIGHT ?!?!?!?!?! 
guess who????????
well,  I can say that Im sorry to see you leave mik. I hope that no matter what u do in future, I  have the fortune of crossing paths with you,
I can begin to explain how comfortable it was to be in same area as you.
I dont think ur leaving, just changing name.
I will lose sleep over you,  mind the door that it dont hit you on the way out.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Apr 15, 2005 2:48 AM]
winky I hope the door slams right on your.........
WELL THIS IS  STINKS FOR ME my friend BEST from sweden is leaving now REB IS  leaving this is enough 2 make me cry :(
i cant accept u leaving reb dont go !
well sorry to say it, but reb was 2 up and down for me, never knew whether to talk to him or not,, so i wont miss him i guess...........but i wish him and his wife well...:D
well good luck with what ever you do reb an u'r wife on her surgery hope we meet again

well Rebsojer, im sure your as suprised to see this as i am im writing it. You and i you could say havnt been the best of friends,lol. Although we have been the worst of enemies. Its not going to be the same without someone whispering in my ear the sweet things you use to say to me,lol. You and i finaly got on decent terms and you decide to go.OMG Well honestly i do wish you and your wife well. Come back and see us from time to time. Take care.............Muke
Losing another friend cuz of tha tanxs chaos... You been a good friend and will miss tha chatter you bring to tanxs.. Tanxs won't be tanxs without ya ... Well hope your wife's surgery goes well and best of luck to you both.  well i miss ya reb and plz come back and stop by to visit. Nice knowing ya for tha time u was here..
Jen

REB,

Thanks for being a good friend in a time of need.  I didn't get to build a history on Tanx like you have.  I wish we could have talked more.  I really appreciated all the support you gave me on this game.  Yeah, it's just a game--but there's always real folks behind the screen.  I hope you and your wife have long happy lives.  I don't know if I will ever see you again, but if I don't I hope others learn to respect and appreciate you.  It's too bad so many nice people like you leaving this game.  I've learned to ignore the jerks and idiots on here thanks to peeps like you. Bye and may all that is good fill your heart.
Tina 
I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT BY TOO UP AND DOWN TO SUIT YOU?I NEVER TRIED TO SUIT ANYONE ON TANX.AS FOR KNOWING ME OR EVEN TALKING TO ME,YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME MAYBE?THEN AGAIN IF YOUR A CHILD AND I KNEW IT ,I WOULD AVOID BICKERING WITH YOU IF POSSIBLE.IF I COULD HELP ANYONE WITH THE GAME ,I DID.IF YOU WERE A LITTLE JERK,THEN MAYBE I GAVE YOU A HARD TIME? I DONT THINK WE EVER TALKED PRINCE,WHOEVER YOU ARE.
Like I was saying Reb---jerks have their place in society.  Like Hoodie Star here--whom I don't even know, but apparently he thinks he knows me.  It doesn't matter cause they won't ever be a part of my life.  You know how when you have garbage in the house and after awhile it starts to stink.  Well, then its time to throw it out and it is forever gone.  Then your whole house smells nice and fresh.  Don't let others upset you.  Hope you are doing fine.

Tina
I have had word with someone from tanks, seems I was a little hasty by saying some nasty things, I hope that good wife comes alright again, and that she is progressing after her op. This I sincerely mean.

Dont worry, I havent lost the plot, Im still mean and a lil nasty at times.  I look forward to seeing you in tanks so I may give just general insults if thats ok.
The battle field is dynamic, but its business as usual making the best of how rude I can be to you. Please email me regarding your personal appearence so I can give general wide sweeping rude comments and basically harass the life out of you reb,

kind regards, winkyissac.
good luck with the future.
hey, i dont actual play tanks since u left, all the funs gone out of it.
please come back. xoxoxo.
I just wanted to let everyone know that REB is truly leaving tanx this time for good.  He's sick and tired of all the trash talking that people have been doing about him.  He's had to deal with all kinds of accusations and rude people...and he just finally got fed up enough with it that he's leaving.  Tanx is truly losing a great player and a friend to all who treated him with the respect he deserved.  REB you will truly be missed by those that knew you best.  Good luck in all that you do.
NBK Jadestar aka Steph
samantha, there was no need for you to post....we all know you don't like him and are more than happy to see him go.  He's leaving, you've done your damage, let him go in peace.
reb arc,,watever,,,I feel i must say,you are supposed to be an adult,supposedly older than me,man ,you need to act like it, most of these posts are from kids,you should be mature enough not to take their bait,and post pointless pathetic immature posts such as this one,....of course now all your "friends" will slate me for my comments.but hey man,,,grow up,,,at least try and act like one;)