Only once for me Acey:(

But once more than before B-):p
lol I never knew connect 4 was a board game :p

oh well I have crown now :p
Why do people RUN after just 1 game.
Because of your stuiped spamming.

-Good Day-

Cool Ill need to try this new game..
Hellmelt, you are a complete fool and the worst spammer on this forum. It would be of great benefit to the other Forum users if you stopped posting.

Back on topic, why has Connect 4 been renamed Four in a Row?
Because Connect 4 is trademarked? :p

Nick
Could FOD please do something about the slots the balls go in, theyre curved making it difficult in some cases to tell whether there is a row of 4 or whether it needs an extra ball - only played 3 games and its annoying me already! :(

Thanks,

Hardy
why is there never any connect 4 tournaments but there are always ones on snokker pool tanx etc it would be great to have at leats 1 per month i am sure very1 who has connect 4 will agree with ure great game :)
mashoo only want a tournament so he can cheat his way through it
pravn i am not a cheat u may think so but i am not and the reason i want a tourni is so that more people will play connect 4
mashoo is a big cheater with el matad0r
mashoo is a big cheater with el matad0r
pravn if i am a cheat how can i loose and how did u go from expert to grand master in a few days i think everyone knows who the real cheat is not me but you
Mashoo, you really gotta lighten up. And quit calling people cheats. And don't feel bad about the turnoment thing. If this makes you happy, there aren't any turnoments in reversi iether, so you're not alone.

Sweet COnnect 4 lol ;) that was such a long time ago lol.....
lol way to respond to a year old thread